06-01-08, 06:30 PM   #1
Spangled
A Defias Bandit
Pet Bars

Hi, I have been using mazzle for a while now and have been experiening problems with my pet bars, i have tried the latest update and im still having the same problems.

When i try to mind control with my priest i do not have controls to be able to use the mind control same with my warrior for instance when im in kara on chess event i cant control the pieces.

I know that usaualy it is supposed to apear on your action bar now since old patch from wow.. but i still dont have it!

From what i have read it is a bongos issue... i am reading through the forums currently to find a solution but i thought maybe with new update it would of been fixed... or maybe its something im doing wrong?

I have read throught the forums may be i missed it... if i did im sorry and maybe someone could link the solution for me.

There may be a simpple answer for this but im not an expert in things like this so i would really appreciate some help if possible.

Last edited by Spangled : 06-01-08 at 07:01 PM.
06-01-08, 11:28 PM   #2
Nighrunner
A Cyclonian

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16527
06-02-08, 04:27 AM   #3
Spangled
A Defias Bandit
Thanks for the link but i still dont see a complete solution with regards to the mazzlfy me ... dam i wish i had the know how to do this stuff.. anyway thanks for the link was helpfull read.
06-03-08, 07:33 AM   #4
Banalina902
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
I've not been able to check out the 1.16 and the new add-on pack yet so I can't tell you if the petbar issue in Bongos is fixed.

This is what I use right now:

http://www.curse.com/downloads/details/9412/

Worked great. Don't forget to turn off the Bongos pet bar from the /bongos command and you shouldn't have any troubles.
06-04-08, 03:46 AM   #5
Spangled
A Defias Bandit
Ok Great il try that as soon as i get home, and let you know how i get on

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Pet Bars