10-19-08, 08:58 AM   #1
Raulnor16
A Murloc Raider
Unhappy Help please!

Well, I installed MazzleUI yesterday, and as soon as I had it set up, I went on a raid. Well, the raid fell through, but I couldn't leave the group! Every time I right clicked on my character portrait it automatticaly tried to rez me! I have no drop down menu for me, or anyone else, so I cannot inspect, trade, follow, or anything like that. It took me a while to find those buttons on the selected unit window, but I still cannot leave any groups. Another problem: Every time I press "R" it wants me to res someone, when I am just trying to respond to a whisper. Can someone tell me how to leave a group or raid group, and if there is anyway to get back my normal drop down menus for stuff like that?
10-19-08, 10:18 AM   #2
Bdro
A Cyclonian
Your problem is with Clique. Disable the mod or change the bindings (the options for it are found in the same window as your Spellbook) so that Right Click isn't set to resurrect someone (likely found under the Out of Combat spells) and then also make sure that Right Click isn't also set up for something while you're in combat (like Renew if you're a priest). After changing the bindings you may need to relog or just "/console reloadui" without the "
As far as whispering goes, it either may also be with Clique or the bindings setup from Bongos. Either change the binding from R or try using Alt+R and see if that will let you reply to a whisper. If not, just check the bindings for responding to a whisper in the key bindings section.

How do you have Mazzle working anyway?
10-19-08, 11:29 AM   #3
Raulnor16
A Murloc Raider
Well, I have it set up for full PvP, Full Raid, DPS/Healing meters on, AH off, Big/Little Wigs on, The key bindings are set for Paladin basic, on the Dungeon Skin. I will try the clique thing, I don't heal anyways. And I will check the key bindings again, but I didnt see anything relating to replying to a whisper. Thanks
10-20-08, 09:54 AM   #4
Carthrix
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Raulnor16 View Post
Well, I installed MazzleUI yesterday, and as soon as I had it set up, I went on a raid. Well, the raid fell through, but I couldn't leave the group! Every time I right clicked on my character portrait it automatticaly tried to rez me! I have no drop down menu for me, or anyone else, so I cannot inspect, trade, follow, or anything like that. It took me a while to find those buttons on the selected unit window, but I still cannot leave any groups. Another problem: Every time I press "R" it wants me to res someone, when I am just trying to respond to a whisper. Can someone tell me how to leave a group or raid group, and if there is anyway to get back my normal drop down menus for stuff like that?
and how do you have a working mazzle?
10-20-08, 11:31 AM   #5
Nighrunner
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by Carthrix View Post
and how do you have a working mazzle?
GOOD QUESTION MY FRIEND!

10-20-08, 11:45 AM   #6
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

... Easy.

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...d.php?p=105713
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=18611

Enjoy. Neither use any of mazzle's code. They are simply compilations of addons made to emulate mazzleui without the Mazzifyer.
10-24-08, 04:56 AM   #7
Mordog
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
This may be caused by Clique, try to uncheck the playerframe in Clique

Silly me, long solved^^
10-24-08, 05:48 AM   #8
Sarkan-ZdC
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
One of the three compilations had all keybindings replaced. C did not open Char-Screen but "something", to see Char Screen you had to press STRG + C same for R + Something.

The guy explained this was how he plays and for him it works. So if you don't like that, go to you're old WTF (you DID save it, right?) and move you're keybinding files back and this is solved.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help please!