12-02-06, 08:55 AM   #301
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Ualaa
First off, thanks for making such a wonderful UI. From the attention to detail, its easy to see a lot of work has gone into it. Thank you.

I do have a question.

I've been using Auctioneer for quite some time now... In particular I'm curious if KC_Items (I believe that's the AH scanning addon) has any equivalent commands to auctioneers: /percentless and /bidbroker. I've not been able to find commands to analyze scanned AH data... this is pretty much the only thing not in Mazzle.

If the equivalent commands are there, that would rock.

If not, what would I need to disable to avoid conflicts with Auctioneer/Stubby/Informant/Enchantrix/EnhToolTips?

Thank you in advance,

Ualaa.
I believe there are functions of that sort. Look in the KCI menu in your Fubar. The testers had a good deal of discussion comparing Auctioneer and KCItems. I think the concensus was that the two were comparable. Auctioneer did have a few more features, but KCI was far lighter weight and more efficient.

12-02-06, 08:57 AM   #302
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by flinty
OK I pretty much enjoy the interface .. but dont care for the party frames along the bottom. Would much rather use perl classic unit frames. I like the flexibility more with those. Is there a way to turn off the Mazzle3d unit frames along the bottom? Oh and get rid of myself above the chat frame?

Thanks so much

Mazzle .. great work on this .. its very nice

thanks

Flinty
Sorry, there isn't a way to easily do that.

12-02-06, 10:10 AM   #303
trickdaemon
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by trickdaemon
I have, which is why I am posting. Also, how can I edit the combat frames on the bottom right side of the screen, as well as how can I remove an action from DAB without replacing it with an action itself? (too many questions )
Can anyone shed some light on me?

12-02-06, 10:59 AM   #304
Tenagra
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I have, which is why I am posting. Also, how can I edit the combat frames on the bottom right side of the screen, as well as how can I remove an action from DAB without replacing it with an action itself? (too many questions )
I've never messed with the combat frames, but if you want to move buttons, go under mazzle options, find discord action bars and there will be an option to lock your buttons. I'm not at my computer to check but i believe checking it locks buttons, unchecking unlocks them, but look for yourself to be sure. Mine was bugged and the buttons were locked when i originally installed the ui even though the option showed them to be unlocked. I simply checked the box and unchecked it and it has worked fine since.

Hope that helps

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
The only two things that I know alter nameplates are my efficiency modes and my Fubar Name Toggle. If you've disabled all efficiency modes and made both light and heavy name plate settings identical, I'm not sure what's going on with you.

btw, the column labelled "Solo" can't really be turned off. It's basically like default settings for all the efficiency items. Make sure whatever it is set to is what you want.
Hmm, that's too bad. I'll go back and try adjusting the settings again to see if that helps.

In the mean time, I'm curious (a question for everyone else, not mazzle) has anyone else encountered this problem or am i the only one having trouble getting name/nameplate settings to persist?

T

Last edited by Tenagra : 12-02-06 at 11:08 AM.

12-02-06, 11:40 AM   #305
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Tenagra
I've never messed with the combat frames, but if you want to move buttons, go under mazzle options, find discord action bars and there will be an option to lock your buttons. I'm not at my computer to check but i believe checking it locks buttons, unchecking unlocks them, but look for yourself to be sure. Mine was bugged and the buttons were locked when i originally installed the ui even though the option showed them to be unlocked. I simply checked the box and unchecked it and it has worked fine since.
That's not a bug. DAB doesn't have a global locking mechanism. You have to set each bar seperately. I found the ability to lock all of the bars at once useful, so I added it as a custom option.

Since you can have some bars locked and some unlocked (usually the context menu and any miscellaneous bars start out unlocked), the the value of the global lock will seem incorrect for some bars.

I probably should have just made two buttons for "Lock All" and "Unlock All" rather than used a checkbox. But if you're in the habit of always locking and unlocking all your bars at once, like you do in the base blizzard ui, it works well and lets you know when thing are locked.

12-02-06, 11:49 AM   #306
Vardan
A Murloc Raider
I am not sure if I missed a response or not, but I am still having my melee skills comes up when I target anythign anywhere at any range. Anyone else havign this issue or know a way that I can fix it??

12-02-06, 11:56 AM   #307
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Vardan
I am not sure if I missed a response or not, but I am still having my melee skills comes up when I target anythign anywhere at any range. Anyone else havign this issue or know a way that I can fix it??
Yeah, there's a few posts in this thread about that. And if you look at the latest news item in the portal (0.751 release notes), you'll see several references to the issue.

So, basically make sure you have the latest version installed, 0.751b. That version also has a FAQ entry about it.

12-02-06, 01:04 PM   #308
trickdaemon
An Aku'mai Servant
Still having problems mounting with red skeletal mount with shift + `.

12-02-06, 02:35 PM   #309
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Please people, if you have a UI related question, don't send me a PM. I do not have either the time or the mailbox space for those.

I know this thread is long, but you can post it here. Hopefully, me or someone else can answer you for it. Also, there is a thread search function. Look at the top of the page. It's in a bar below the top bar, in between "Thread Tools" and "Rate Thread". It's different than the general search and works MUCH better.

Last edited by Mazzlefizz : 12-02-06 at 02:37 PM.

12-02-06, 02:42 PM   #310
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Still having problems mounting with red skeletal mount with shift + `.
I previously asked you to post the exact name. You just keep posting "red skeletal mount". I can find nothing about a "red skeletal mount" in any of the databases. Like I already said, I added a "red skeletal horse" in 0.75. And I already double-checked the spelling against the database. That's all I can do. I suggest dropping it in a button and making your own binding.

Oh, and if you're running a foreign version of WoW, I have no idea whether any of the action dropping stuff will work.

12-02-06, 03:46 PM   #311
diveX
A Fallenroot Satyr
Can't activate MageFu in Fubar. Its activatet, but i cant set the arrow und its not shown in FuBar because that...

An other problem is that i cant Enable MazzleMage. Thats bad . Every time i click enable, i get the message that is load until reload ui, but nothin is...

12-02-06, 04:10 PM   #312
trickdaemon
An Aku'mai Servant
I previously asked you to post the exact name. You just keep posting "red skeletal mount". I can find nothing about a "red skeletal mount" in any of the databases. Like I already said, I added a "red skeletal horse" in 0.75. And I already double-checked the spelling against the database. That's all I can do. I suggest dropping it in a button and making your own binding.

Oh, and if you're running a foreign version of WoW, I have no idea whether any of the action dropping stuff will work.
That is the one, although I use English version, I just need to stick the mount in the bound action bar as I cannot find it in dab.

12-02-06, 05:23 PM   #313
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by diveX
Can't activate MageFu in Fubar. Its activatet, but i cant set the arrow und its not shown in FuBar because that...

An other problem is that i cant Enable MazzleMage. Thats bad . Every time i click enable, i get the message that is load until reload ui, but nothin is...
Don't know why you wouldn't be able to activate MageFu. As for MazzleMage, it's not included in the package. The settings are their just for my own use. It won't work in 2.0, so I never polished it up to release.

12-02-06, 05:37 PM   #314
diveX
A Fallenroot Satyr
Oh ok. But its bad that MageFu not works
i must see what i can do... thanks for help

you are a good programer/coder or so. i think you can make MazzleMage work in 2.0 ^^ i believe it xD

12-02-06, 06:08 PM   #315
joypunk
A Scalebane Royal Guard
Was wondering if anyone has been able to make your name/nameplates setting persist? i've had no luck so far, and yes, i read the faq entry about it being related to mazz's efficiency settings. I disabled all efficiency modes and then just in case, i change settings so that npc nameplates would show in all modes anyway. Regardless, anytime i reloadui or log, when i come back, nameplates are turned off. Would love to get these settings to stick, but don't know what else to do. Is this a bug, or am i just missing something?
Hmm, that's too bad. I'll go back and try adjusting the settings again to see if that helps.

In the mean time, I'm curious (a question for everyone else, not mazzle) has anyone else encountered this problem or am i the only one having trouble getting name/nameplate settings to persist?
I believe your answer is here (in bold):

The only two things that I know alter nameplates are my efficiency modes and my Fubar Name Toggle. If you've disabled all efficiency modes and made both light and heavy name plate settings identical, I'm not sure what's going on with you.
You can set the efficiency mode settings until you're blue in the face, but if nameplates are disabled (either in Blizzard's Interface menu or in FuBar's Name Toggle) then they aren't going to show no matter how many times you change the settings and reloadui.

On the right side of FuBar is the name toggle, right click it to enable/disable things. Or go into the Blizzard Interface options menu and enable/disable them there.

Now if THAT doesn't work, then I can't help you either.

12-02-06, 06:58 PM   #316
flinty
A Defias Bandit
Found It!!!

OK Thanks for the response mazzle .. but in the meantime I had started searching around. Your right .. it wasnt necessarilly easy but I found the different parts of the package where I was able to disable/hide certain parts.

I couldnt imagine what you have went through in your travels with this package of mods, but I am sure you have learned a TON of valuable info.

Again awesome work ... thank you for taking the time.

Flinty

12-02-06, 09:43 PM   #317
ccomp
A Kobold Labourer
great job/update for 2.0.1 patch?

Mazzle as it seems you've already been told but great job on the ui. Just a quick question, will you be updating this for the 2.0.1 patch that will coming soon? Thanks.

ccomp

12-03-06, 12:14 AM   #318
Sassal
A Kobold Labourer
Question?

Great UI...i use it on my mage.

Just two questions:

How do i make everything bigger?

How can i make the player names display above the players head?

Thanks ~ Sassal

12-03-06, 03:14 AM   #319
Ualaa
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Tool Tip Thing

I managed to convert my roommate from Cosmos to Mazzle UI !!

He would like to move the tip that you get when you mouse over someone. For example, I mouse over a player and on the left side of the screen, bottom third, it lists their name, class, level and if they're friendly. Mousing over a spell gives the information for that spell or ability.

My best guess is to go into /dfm and attempt to move it. Unfortunately we're not sure what its called, or really even if this is the best tool to move that part of the UI.

Again, any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks for a great UI.

12-03-06, 06:08 AM   #320
Mechrior
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Thumbs up Tinytip

hte mod your thinking of to move the information panel is Tiny Tip

Command is /ttip

should give you a popup window of options..... cant remember the option you need but i think its "unit anchor"

hope this helps....

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI