01-21-10, 11:36 AM   #1
Jamesface
A Defias Bandit
Interface Request

I'm not sure if people remake UI's but I thought I would ask anyway.
I really like this UI and I need some one to remake it and upload it.

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/4469/algalol.jpg

If anyone can do that or point me in the direction of a site of people who can do it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
01-22-10, 07:47 PM   #2
eddiemars
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Looks to me like you could easily create this with Stuf Unit Frames, Satrina Buff Frames Dominos and LitePanels (for the black outline around the action bars). Only addon I do not know what could do it is the one that shows the healing combat text. Stuf can do the player etc. frames but also the raidframes and the cast bars as how they look in that ui. I think probably why you do not see this as a full packaged interface is that it appears fairly straight forward to set up.
01-23-10, 06:08 AM   #3
Jamesface
A Defias Bandit
Awesome, thanks for the addons to use. Only question I have now is how do you make Recount look like that? I've been mucking around with mine and I can't figure it out.
01-23-10, 12:26 PM   #4
Taryble
A Molten Giant

Just go into colors and change the background color and titlebar color to see-through (the alpha slider on the right side of the color picker window) to make Recount look like that.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Interface Request