09-22-13, 11:19 AM   #2881
KlaypexDelusion
A Murloc Raider
When i try to create new profile i got this. and after that i restart wow and he promt me to install it again and all is gone.
http://www.zaslike.com/files/kcg8r0s3bao2sxpozp0.png

09-22-13, 12:42 PM   #2882
Stevenlandry
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by KlaypexDelusion View Post
Got some problems. [sry 4 some bad english]
I install all fine and i mod my self ui. but if i exit/reload or logout the game wnd return he reset all bars and others to original/first time start wow.
Is there any thing to make it stay as i wanth ?
this problem is easy to fix you have to go in the setting. sorry can't think of which one it is and uncheck have realui set it up so you can have them where you want.

Ripshawn YouTube channel

RipShawn Twitch channel

09-22-13, 01:18 PM   #2883
Massiveunit
A Black Drake

Originally Posted by Stevenlandry View Post
this problem is easy to fix you have to go in the setting. sorry can't think of which one it is and uncheck have realui set it up so you can have them where you want.
Addon Control...Unclick the one's U don't want real controlling.

09-22-13, 04:05 PM   #2884
Crall
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

2 things:

Fist off it seems as warlock corruption doesn't show up on the enemyname plates.

Second, Im it still doesn't change the font of the floating combat text, I know I've been writing this twice now, but is it only me that is having problem with this?

09-22-13, 04:12 PM   #2885
Haleth
This Space For Rent

Featured
Hi Nibs!

I'm working on a large Aurora overhaul where I'm removing the shadow borders, adding item quality colours to bags/character frame/inspect/... and a bunch of other improvements.

Just figured I'd give you a heads up so you know what to expect

Most of it is on my GitHub now!

https://github.com/Haleth/Aurora

Last edited by Haleth : 09-22-13 at 05:46 PM.

09-23-13, 12:45 AM   #2886
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Haleth View Post
...Just figured I'd give you a heads up so you know what to expect ...
That's very cool of you Haleth!

09-23-13, 12:58 AM   #2887
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Neekah View Post
How does it come that I can't see NPC names above their heads? (Yes, I enabled the option in the standard WoW interface )
No idea, tbh. If you disable kuiNameplates in the addons screen (via the AddOns button on Char select screen) do you then see nameplates? If not, something weird with your WoW settings.

Got some problems. [sry 4 some bad english]
I install all fine and i mod my self ui. but if i exit/reload or logout the game wnd return he reset all bars and others to original/first time start wow.
Is there any thing to make it stay as i wanth ?
/realui > Action Bars > untick RealUI Control

When i try to create new profile i got this. and after that i restart wow and he promt me to install it again and all is gone.
http://www.zaslike.com/files/kcg8r0s3bao2sxpozp0.png
Fresh install of RealUI? No additional addons? Very weird.

Originally Posted by Crall View Post
2 things:

Fist off it seems as warlock corruption doesn't show up on the enemyname plates.

Second, Im it still doesn't change the font of the floating combat text, I know I've been writing this twice now, but is it only me that is having problem with this?
No idea what's up with corruption. I've been checking the kuiNameplates thread but haven't seen any response from the addon author either. Haven't been able to reproduce the FCT font not taking effect.

Originally Posted by Haleth View Post
Hi Nibs!

I'm working on a large Aurora overhaul where I'm removing the shadow borders, adding item quality colours to bags/character frame/inspect/... and a bunch of other improvements.

Just figured I'd give you a heads up so you know what to expect

Most of it is on my GitHub now!

https://github.com/Haleth/Aurora
Thanks for the heads up Much appreciated.

09-23-13, 04:49 AM   #2888
Leishmania
A Murloc Raider
Found the issue

Originally Posted by Leishmania View Post
Maybe someone can help me out. My minimap isn't displaying the location of the rare mobs on Timeless Isle. I receive the notification and if I move my mouse over the minimap I will eventually see the name of the mob but there is no icon indicating where it is.
After extensive enabling/disabling addons I found the culprit. RealUI and all included addons support this function as intended. Keep up the awesome work Nib!

09-23-13, 06:02 AM   #2889
caltan
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Haven't been able to reproduce the FCT font not taking effect.
I am also having this issue -- FCT crits show up in Porkys regardless of the settings in RealUI or MSBT (which both have it set as pixel_crits). I think this is actually an MSBT bug rather than your problem, though.

09-23-13, 01:03 PM   #2890
Massiveunit
A Black Drake

Originally Posted by caltan View Post
I am also having this issue -- FCT crits show up in Porkys regardless of the settings in RealUI or MSBT (which both have it set as pixel_crits). I think this is actually an MSBT bug rather than your problem, though.
Know problem, has to do with MSBT.

09-23-13, 10:22 PM   #2891
Mysticroots303
A Murloc Raider
party frames?

Hello, just installed realui today and loving it so far. My only issue is when I joined a party I cant see my fellow party members frames. I have the raid frames up and working, its just my party frames.
Thanks.

09-23-13, 10:25 PM   #2892
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Mysticroots303 View Post
Hello, just installed realui today and loving it so far. My only issue is when I joined a party I cant see my fellow party members frames. I have the raid frames up and working, its just my party frames.
Thanks.
By default RealUI comes with Grid2 which shows party members. If you want the default UI party frames:

/realui > Advanced > Settings > Frame Mover > Hide > untick Party

09-23-13, 10:53 PM   #2893
Mysticroots303
A Murloc Raider
Perfect, thank you nibelheim. 1 more question while i got you. With the highlighted names, how do i turn them off for npcs/enemy npcs? I have them off on the WoW interface but they are still highlighted.

09-23-13, 11:26 PM   #2894
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Perfect, thank you nibelheim. 1 more question while i got you. With the highlighted names, how do i turn them off for npcs/enemy npcs? I have them off on the WoW interface but they are still highlighted.
Highlighted names?

09-23-13, 11:48 PM   #2895
Mysticroots303
A Murloc Raider
Well they remove names all together i guess, unless i click on the npc. The names are always showing.

09-24-13, 01:13 AM   #2896
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Well they remove names all together i guess, unless i click on the npc. The names are always showing.
Setting NPC names to None? If I do this I see no names.

09-24-13, 01:27 AM   #2897
Mysticroots303
A Murloc Raider
Ah perfect! thanks alot for your help!

09-24-13, 01:38 AM   #2898
Ethorian
A Kobold Labourer
Hello my lovely UI
After few months of inactivity i downloaded ur UI again and saw u changed a lot! Many cool upgrades, but im really missing IceHud for tracking my dots like rupture and so on. I don't like raven, because that static icon with timer isn't very good for tracking procs, dots,.. I'd love if you implement DBM in ur addon pack and that icehud would solve my problem with my alt enha/ele shammy who can't see searing totem tracking. Because Raven with RealUI modification doesn't have totem trackings, u can remove Raven from RealUI configuration and add TotemBar, but that isn't very comfortable. Old RealUI was perfect if u want to download complete addon pack with perfect UI and u doesn't need to fixing something for u specific class, adding some addons and so on...
Keep going!

09-24-13, 01:46 AM   #2899
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Ethorian View Post
Hello my lovely UI
After few months of inactivity i downloaded ur UI again and saw u changed a lot! Many cool upgrades, but im really missing IceHud for tracking my dots like rupture and so on. I don't like raven, because that static icon with timer isn't very good for tracking procs, dots,.. I'd love if you implement DBM in ur addon pack and that icehud would solve my problem with my alt enha/ele shammy who can't see searing totem tracking. Because Raven with RealUI modification doesn't have totem trackings, u can remove Raven from RealUI configuration and add TotemBar, but that isn't very comfortable. Old RealUI was perfect if u want to download complete addon pack with perfect UI and u doesn't need to fixing something for u specific class, adding some addons and so on...
Keep going!
IceHUD installation
Totem Tracking in Raven
DBM is skinned, feel free to download and install it.

09-24-13, 07:26 AM   #2900
disbthai
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hi i downloaded and installed REALUI8 r18b and I noticed something that I can't find on how to get it disable. Thanks

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI