04-04-11, 11:05 PM   #21
tinyu
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
That I don't know. I know Scott doesn't like too much being turned off in favour of other addons doing the same or similar. So, unsure of what he plans to do in the long run for version 6.
yeah i can understand that, it not that i use other addons in its place all i do is press B to open my bags i dont need a on screen button and right were the bagbar is i have my ToolTips positioned. at the moment the best i can do is /nui onebag but id prefer to hide it all together.
04-05-11, 03:57 AM   #22
whereswaldo
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by tinyu View Post
yeah i can understand that, it not that i use other addons in its place all i do is press B to open my bags i dont need a on screen button and right were the bagbar is i have my ToolTips positioned. at the moment the best i can do is /nui onebag but id prefer to hide it all together.
How about trying /nui bagbar off

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
04-05-11, 08:05 AM   #23
patrick51
An Aku'mai Servant
More worried

Originally Posted by Chmee View Post
Why does everyone always act like Chicken Little?

The sky is not falling, folks.
I am actually worried about him not the add on for a game. The message he left had a grime tone to it. Then no word. found his resume on-line almost texeted asking if he was OK
04-05-11, 02:04 PM   #24
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
As I explained to Seer I received a reply to my message to him at the time and knowing somewhat about what happened it is an understandable break. Of course if the break has nothing to do with that situation anyway, yes it is worrying.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » General » nUI: Community Chat » NUI 5 and the PTR