Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
09-16-09, 01:22 PM   #1
phoenixphenomenon
A Defias Bandit
Autocast UI

Hi,

I would like to suggest someone do a autocast UI. I have searched for something like this to maximize DPS, there is an addon for Deathknights
that suggest what you should cast to do max amount of damage. However this addon requires you to click on your spells/attack buttons, not that easy if you are facing more difficult enemies than your typical quest trash mobs.

Right now I´ve configured my typical attack rotation into an "/castsequence" Macro, however the bad thing is that it just continues on to the next spell in the list, not being smart and pick the strongest spell if it is not on cooldown.

So please if someone wants a UImod project to work on, steal my idea for free. The button system needs to "feel" what to cast and preferably only have one button that has a rotation of spells that are sellected after what damage it does. It will allso need to sense if all the runes are on cooldown or if you´re out of runicpower so that it can do "bloodtap" or "empower rune weapon" to reactivate the runes or to convert them into bloodrunes in order to continue the casting (It should also know which of BT/ERW is the best choise at that time). Some other nice features would be auto cast AoE like Death and Decay by simply clicking a button (Without the need to actually point where it should be cast, just cast it like palladins do with thier AoE). And a freature to keeping deceases up at all times.

PLEASEEEEEE !! Someone do this, so sick of spamming several buttons and making decicions while in combat at the same time as I am supposed to read raid chat and answer and keeping track of healt/RP and what the boss does and what others do ... As you can see it is an mission impossible for a human
to play a game that needs that much attention ..

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Autocast UI