09-21-09, 10:02 AM   #1
Vozzrok
A Kobold Labourer
Crystal UI Resolution update needed. Plz help! :)

Hey, I was hoping someone could update this GUI for 1680 x 1050 for me. I used this theme for a bit and loved it, but I got a new monitor that does a higher res, and will not do 1440 x 900.

I would like it to stay exactly the same as it is now, except for being able to be used at 1680x1050. I would be willing to pay for this if you would like. Just send me an instant message on Windows Live Messenger ( [email protected] ) Or an email at same address.

I have tried contacting the author for a while, and haven't been able to reach them. Also their monitor only goes as high as 1440x900.

The UI mod can be found here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fEternity.html

Please help! Thanks.
09-21-09, 10:20 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Your resolution is the same aspect ratio as 1440x900. In theory, a UI of that size would work for you.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Crystal UI Resolution update needed. Plz help! :)