06-09-20, 09:08 AM   #1
myrroddin
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I wrote a historical fantasy short story

Being stuck indoors leads to interesting ideas. Since the 1990s I have had a fantasy version of the Roman Empire swirling in my brain and finally I did something about it. While this particular story does not include Romans, it is set in my Imperii Romani ("Imperial Rome") universe. He's the hook:

During the early second century, the barrier between the magical and immortal world and that of mortal men has kept the two worlds apart for as long as any deity can remember. Near the heart of the Roman Empire, with the help of gods across all pantheons, Zeus hatches a plan to rend this veil asunder, allowing what humans call the mythological to walk amongst them. Only one god stands in his way.
Signing up to Wattpad is free, and so is the story Fire of the Forge. Hopefully this diversion brings you some joy!

https://www.wattpad.com/900362003-fi...i-romani-story
04-01-21, 09:22 AM   #2
SeviliaSmith
A Kobold Labourer

I read part of your story and honestly I liked it!Great job!
04-01-21, 03:28 PM   #3
myrroddin
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by SeviliaSmith View Post
I read part of your story and honestly I liked it!Great job!
Thanks! Life has been hectic since I wrote that; there is another story I have been working on, but not yet completed. When things have settled, I'll finish the next tale and post.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » I wrote a historical fantasy short story