06-20-05, 12:53 PM   #1
Conflictus
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
BGBuddy

BGBuddy is now available at: http://wowinterface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=4023

Any suggestions, comments, questions or problems you have I'd love to hear about so go ahead and post them here!
06-21-05, 11:19 PM   #2
tankknat
A Defias Bandit
Thumbs up

Conflictus, Great mod... i have used a few BG mods, and none compare to this one... keep up the great work...
07-20-05, 07:30 AM   #3
Calebzor
A Kobold Labourer

Realy nice peice of work.

It'd be more nice if you could add a feature to auto leave BG after win/loss.

And there might be a bug. While i was using your mod, it happened to me 5 times so far, that I died but didn't become a ghost. When i first contacted a GM they said it is a known bug that they are aware of. After the same bug happened 5th time, I contacted a GM again and that one said, that this bug might be coused of custom UI improovements such as BGBuddy. I don't know if its so, but maybe you could look into it.
08-30-05, 12:05 PM   #4
Conflictus
A Defias Bandit
Unhappy No Longer Maintained

As you may have noticed, unforunately I no longer have the time to maintain this mod. There are still a few things left that would really make this mod shine, such as the capture timers, titanpanel support, ctf addons and a few more bug fixes. If anyone is interested in taking over BGBuddy for me, I would love to know that it is in good hands and constantly improving. Please contact me using any of the below methods:

AIM: d7a7z7e7d
E-Mail: [email protected]

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » BGBuddy