09-13-13, 09:23 PM   #1
Blorgin
A Kobold Labourer
/played blocked

I think Carbonite may be blocking the /played command. I've tried on 3 characters and wiped the settings. When I disable carbonite it works again. Anyone else have any additional info please post.

09-13-13, 11:46 PM   #2
Kreelor
A Firelord

Originally Posted by Blorgin View Post
I think Carbonite may be blocking the /played command. I've tried on 3 characters and wiped the settings. When I disable carbonite it works again. Anyone else have any additional info please post.
I read somewhere on this forum a while back (can't remember the exact post) but Rythal said something to the effect that we have to type it twice for it to work once. I have no idea why. But, I can still get the info I want by typing it. Note: I did notice that here lately, I only have to type "/played" one time to get the info, so maybe he changed something? I wish I could answer your question. I don't know why it isn't working for you. If Rythal decides to answer, maybe he (or someone else) can give you a more definitive answer and solution.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » /played blocked