11-05-08, 02:50 PM   #1
pompachomp
A Fallenroot Satyr
addon might be causing this.....

I noticed that in the achievement frame when I click an achievement that has a progress bar like #/#, it doesn't show the # like it should be in the bar...I thought it was overachiever , I disabled the mod, and still can't see the numbers....Anyone else experiencing this? Is it a mod that's causing this? Not to sure. Hope someone can help.

11-05-08, 03:36 PM   #2
contramundi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
are you using a lot of mods?

if so try the folowing:

disable 50% of the mods your using, if you still experience the problem, disable 50% more, untill you get a selection of what it can be.

If you have 50% enabled and you don't have the problem, enable the disabled addons one by one, this will take a bit of time, but should help you locate the bugging addon.

If however all addons are disabled and you still haven't found which one is giving the problem, then its about time to delete your WTF + Cache + Interface folder and start with a brand new interface.

It will take some time, i had to do something similar to figure out which addon was drastically decreasing my fps, but it will work out fine in the end.

Greetz,

CM
11-06-08, 10:36 AM   #3
pompachomp
A Fallenroot Satyr
heh, the addon causing that was Skinner, and newest version fixes that issue .

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » addon might be causing this.....