04-01-11, 12:12 AM   #1
hitchhicker
A Defias Bandit
LF a buff/debuff (pvp) addon

I think it's for pvp uses. A buff icon pops up over player's head for the duration it expands. It shows which buff (or possibly debuff, the video wasn't really clear)the player is currently on (ex: priest's pain suppression, then it's the wow suppression icon hovering around), with a count down number in the centre of the icon.
It seems very neat for dispel uses. I was searching for this addon in both wowace and interface, but couldn't find it.
So,if anyone happen to know the addon, please leave a name!! Thanks so much in advanced!! X)
04-01-11, 02:00 AM   #2
Lily.Petal
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
For arenas it might be nice, having that visual, but for raiding or mass BG purposes, I pretty much only look at my raid frames with the Debuff icon in the center.

The only thing I've seen close to this personally was in the UI Feedback thread where there was Icons over enemy(or was it players?) totems with a bar showing the duration.

Sorry that I couldn't be of any help.

Aggro Color to KG Panels Borders - Nibelheim
Lua Based UI Hider - Nibelheim
Custom LUA PowerText - Stuf - Nibelheim, Seerah
04-01-11, 03:02 AM   #3
Florelit
A Defias Bandit
try TidyPlates+Platebuffes (Icicle for CDs)
04-01-11, 03:06 AM   #4
hitchhicker
A Defias Bandit
thx~
I'm checking for them now.
I guess this isn't some widely used addon, for I agree, if i ever find it, I'll only use it for arena anyway.
04-01-11, 03:09 AM   #5
Andone
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
ya, personally I use Plate Buffs, you can set it up for buffs or debuffs and can use with multiple nameplate addons or just the normal blizzard nameplates.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...lateBuffs.html

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » LF a buff/debuff (pvp) addon