08-19-18, 01:37 PM   #1
Gorekid
A Murloc Raider
Target Info Bar Move/Edit

Guys could you please tell me how can I move target info bar? Is there a special addon for it? Im using ElvUI atm. I want to move it a little bit up but I cant find an option for moving it anywhere...

08-19-18, 03:21 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That's the game's tooltip. Try Tipsy if you want to move it. Sure, it's out of date - but it may work yet. Allowing you to move the tooltip is the ONLY thing Tipsy does.

In my defense, I have to say that I haven't been able to play WoW for the last two years and I don't think that I will ever play it again.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!
08-19-18, 04:43 PM   #3
Gorekid
A Murloc Raider
Found it on ElvUI also damn i was looking for the ages only cause it was bugged and after Toggle Anchors was on it was in totally different place then tooltip was shown -.-
08-20-18, 05:30 AM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Oh yeah, I forgot that ElvUI had the "anchors" option! My bad, but I am glad that you got it fixed.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Target Info Bar Move/Edit