03-15-11, 04:20 PM   #1
Wickedshifts
A Fallenroot Satyr
WoW Notepad Addon Question

I found an addon 'Equilibrium Notepad', it hasn't been updated since Oct. 2010 & I have been messing with it a little, making the window smaller, moving the buttons etc. There is one feature I would love to add to this addon (An old one i had during LK did it but no longer works & Ic ant find it), anyways what it would let me do & what I am looking to add to the 'Equilibrium Notepad' addon is the ability to Shift + Click an item / crafting recipe & have it be placed in the notepad window to be opened by a nother alt or for later use.

Like how you can Shift + Click an item in the Chat Window & then click to see the stats... I am looking to do this to make crafting gear for alts a little easier, be able to Shift + Click say a pair of Light Leather Pants from my LW, have the recipe / item link / spell w/e show up in the notepad so I can then go farm the mats on an alt to see what all I need instad of spending time to write it all down in a notebook.

Anyone know if this can be done, if so what kinda of codes would I be lookin at?

Last edited by Wickedshifts : 03-15-11 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Edited for poor Grammar. o.O
03-15-11, 05:27 PM   #2
Wickedshifts
A Fallenroot Satyr
nevermind, I found the addon I used to use called 'TinyPad' it has been updated for Cata & works perfectly. If anyone else is lookin for something like what I mentioned, I suggest TinyPad which can be found below:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...3-TinyPad.html

03-15-11, 05:27 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
It can be done. TinyPad does this.

/edit: heh
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » Lua/XML Help » WoW Notepad Addon Question