04-30-07, 10:12 AM   #1
Amlaruil
A Kobold Labourer
MazzleUI Installation help

I recently downloaded the MazzleUI from this site and I cannot get it to properly install.

I began, as per the instructions, by unzipping the files into a temporary folder on the desktop. In my WOW folder I remamed my Interface folder as Interface old and my WTF folder as WTF old. Dragging the Interface file into step one of the WOW folder, than dragging the FONT folder into the same step. I than closed my wow folders and restarted the game.

At startup I Re-accepted all ToS aggrements, activated all Addons and entered the game on my lvl 70 mage.

The MazzleUI popup did not come up, only the Smartbuff/debuff menues. The FuBar was present yet split into 2 parts, upper and lower of my screen. A "whoowhoo" whistle continually sounded until I deleted all interface folders and WTF folders and started from scratch as the base Blizzard UI again.

Typing /mazzify did not bring up the Mazzle menu either. If anyone can assist me it would be greatly appreciated.
05-01-07, 12:28 AM   #2
darko265
A Cyclonian

when u draged the new interface file did it say do you want to replace * with *

i still such a low lvl

Withren is my main now because i give up on characters very easy but it's just i found tirant boring as a paladin (i'm sure some people think they're great but they're not for everybody)

I now love hunters
05-01-07, 11:24 AM   #3
Clardrian
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by darko265
when u draged the new interface file did it say do you want to replace * with *
Assuming he had renamed the old interface folder, it would not have given him that message.

My best guess is that you either forgot to check "Load out of Date Addons" from the Addons menu right after you log in, or you forgot to increase the amount of memory for the ui on the same window, or both. Double check to make sure you did those two steps, and if it still doesn't work, best I can suggest is deleting the new WTF and new Interface folders, redownloading Mazzle, and trying again.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI Installation help