11-02-16, 08:53 AM   #21
SlxTeN
A Murloc Raider
I found this UI as a replacement http://www.wowinterface.com/download...982-GW2UI.html
11-02-16, 12:54 PM   #22
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I realy loved the animations and look of this UI and makes me sad that noone will be allowed to update it, even thought I don't think anyone have the time and skill for it because it was a very complex UI and took a lot of time and afford. In this case I think its better to let it die then a shitty update.

Originally Posted by Lathron View Post
Would appreciate any suggestions from other UI experts out there, but for the moment I might just have to carry on with SyncUi till Blizzard break it!
Why not keep on using Supervillain UI? Or if you like something minimal like me Qulight UI or KaitUI.

If I was you I woud look for an UI that has been around for a long time else you'll keep searching again in a few month when the author finds out how much work it is to keep a whole UI up to date.

Last edited by Tonyleila : 11-02-16 at 02:01 PM.
11-02-16, 01:10 PM   #23
Klaygor
A Murloc Raider
I used ShestakUI before I switched to SyncUI. In truth I switched between the two before settling on SyncUI.

It is a nice UI and may be a sufficient replacement for some.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ShestakUI.html
11-02-16, 02:33 PM   #24
Lathron
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Tonyleila View Post
I realy loved the animations and look of this UI and makes me sad that noone will be allowed to update it, even thought I don't think anyone have the time and skill for it because it was a very complex UI and took a lot of time and afford. In this case I think its better to let it die then a shitty update.

Why not keep on using Supervillain UI? Or if you like something minimal like me Qulight UI or KaitUI.

If I was you I woud look for an UI that has been around for a long time else you'll keep searching again in a few month when the author finds out how much work it is to keep a whole UI up to date.
I certainly prefer a more graphical UI to minimalist - but as is the case for lots of players, its quite hard to find just the right balance of artistic look and practical use. Supervillain UI is an option - but its a bit too over the top for me. KaitUI also has an appeal, but I'm not keen on some of the elements.
Also looked again at LUI, but that is riddled with LUA errors at the moment.

GW2UI has a nice questing interface and looks good, but it lacks some useful elements.

I will keep looking and trying things out - might have to bite the bullet and put my own mix of addons together.
11-27-16, 08:09 AM   #25
Toidi2k
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Anyone have found an similar looking interface? I have tested serveral addons, but i reactivated SyncUi.
06-16-17, 06:03 PM   #26
[email protected]
A Defias Bandit
I so miss the UI. It was the best UI i have ever played wow with. I want to thank Syncrow for all the work he put into it. Really hope I can find a similar UI.
06-16-17, 06:04 PM   #27
[email protected]
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by jaychez View Post

Just last week he said he is developing a new Win 10 inspired UI for wow, no idea what made him to quit suddenely, but hey real life comes first, very thankful for his work
Did he say that on twitter? I would love to follow him and his work.
07-01-17, 05:17 AM   #28
Armortalia
A Defias Bandit
Hi there,

is there anybody, who could update the SyncUI on his/her own and make it useable for all of us? I got the 'old' version 'SyncUI7.1.0' and i would love to use it longer and longer. I would donate the work if anybody could update the UI for 7.2.5 and later 7.3

Regards
07-01-17, 05:26 AM   #29
lightspark
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by Armortalia View Post
Hi there,

is there anybody, who could update the SyncUI on his/her own and make it useable for all of us? I got the 'old' version 'SyncUI7.1.0' and i would love to use it longer and longer. I would donate the work if anybody could update the UI for 7.2.5 and later 7.3

Regards
Respect author's wish. He didn't want it to be updated/maintained, so he asked to remove it.
07-01-17, 05:49 AM   #30
Armortalia
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
Respect author's wish. He didn't want it to be updated/maintained, so he asked to remove it.
Well OK. Then let me ask something else:
Is there any UI out there (I really searched a lot and tried many UI´s) that is nearly as nice as SyncUI? The style, the design, the behavior, all the modules, the possibility to switch positions of everything...
Thanks for any suggestion.

Regards
07-01-17, 01:10 PM   #31
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I know this is pointless, but, have you tried ElvUI? You can make it look any way that you want to (but you might have to install a few more addons).

Example: http://www.tukui.org/addons/screensh...716_143637.jpg
This was my UI (before my computer fried in August of last year [2016]). It is ElvUI, but it is clearly not stock ElvUI.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 07-01-17 at 01:18 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » What happened to SyncUI?