07-19-08, 04:00 PM   #1
fathdapally
A Murloc Raider
Jump sound-Disable

Ok i have quickly looked through the Mazzle GUI/help page and idnt see any addon or category that sounded like what i was looking for.

I am looking for a way to disable the spring like sound that occurs when i jump or hit the space bar in general (doesnt happen when im typing). I was wondering if anyone knows how to disable it.

thx in advance.
07-19-08, 11:34 PM   #2
Elaana
An Aku'mai Servant
Do you have a microphone plugged in and enabled along with a decent set of speakers? My old mic would pick up the sound of my spacebar and it would reverb through my speakers. Took me a couple weeks to figure out where the hell that sound was coming from. As far as I know, there is no jump sound in WoW or Mazzle.
07-22-08, 10:33 PM   #3
fathdapally
A Murloc Raider
Nope i do have a mic but its not in... its definetly a WoW generated sound as it only happens when pushing the spacebar too jump and doesnt happen when i press the spacebar in the chat box.
07-23-08, 07:45 AM   #4
joypunk
A Scalebane Royal Guard
Do you have any non-Mazzle mods installed?

I'm not aware of any mod in MazzleUI that does this... and this is certainly not a feature that is turned on during Mazzification if it is one of the normal MazzleUI mods.
07-23-08, 10:06 AM   #5
fathdapally
A Murloc Raider
ok ill look into that the only ones i remember installing other than the normal mazzle ones were Atlas and Quest helper...
07-23-08, 10:48 AM   #6
rodrick
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Only one I can think of off the top of my head that adds jump sounds is comix . . . think you can find it on this site. IIRC it is toggleable.
07-23-08, 01:47 PM   #7
fathdapally
A Murloc Raider
brilliant thats the one thanks forgot that it didnt come with Mazzle

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Jump sound-Disable