08-30-19, 05:13 AM   #1
eomer
A Theradrim Guardian

Data broker addon for classic

Hello!
Can someone recommend a working data broker addon for classic? I tried titan, but it only seems to work with it's own modules and other addons go to minimap, instead of going on the bar.

08-30-19, 05:41 AM   #2
Grizzly UK
A Black Drake

I'm currently using Bazooka v2.9.3 in WoW Classic. It's the same version used for Retail and I just corrected the Interface .toc for WoW Classic.

Unfortunately there aren't many LDB plugins available for Classic yet, I just have a few "buttons" added from other addons such as AtlasLootClassic for now, but I'm constantly checking for new and updated LDB plugins.
08-30-19, 05:51 AM   #3
Kanegasi
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Titan is a standard broker. If an add-on adds itself to the minimap using the LDB lib, Titan will see it, you have to right click Titan and look for the add-on in the drop-down menus.
08-30-19, 08:18 AM   #4
eomer
A Theradrim Guardian

Originally Posted by Grizzly UK View Post
I'm currently using Bazooka v2.9.3 in WoW Classic. It's the same version used for Retail and I just corrected the Interface .toc for WoW Classic.

Unfortunately there aren't many LDB plugins available for Classic yet, I just have a few "buttons" added from other addons such as AtlasLootClassic for now, but I'm constantly checking for new and updated LDB plugins.
Thanks. It works for me too

Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
Titan is a standard broker. If an add-on adds itself to the minimap using the LDB lib, Titan will see it, you have to right click Titan and look for the add-on in the drop-down menus.
Thanks. I tried that. The problem atm is that it doesn`t detect most of other addons buttons. Even dbm is on mimimap.

Last edited by eomer : 08-30-19 at 10:06 AM.
08-30-19, 06:42 PM   #5
Comicus
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I use Titan and all the ones that have a remove mini-map button I have found on Titan.
08-30-19, 11:21 PM   #6
VincentSDSH
Non-Canadian Luzer!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm using Fortress, works in retail and classic (I don't even bother with the .toc, I just load out-of-date addons and it's happy). Not sure if the version here is still viable, I've been keeping an eye on it myself over the years.

WoWInterface » Classic - AddOns, Compliations, Macros » Classic - AddOn Search/Requests » Data broker addon for classic