01-06-06, 12:36 PM   #1
KilJhard
A Murloc Raider
Exclamation Discord out of Date Error

I just updated my mod today for Discord and havnt been able to use it, each time I check in the addons it says its out of date, the only other mods I have installed are Titan Panel, dont have that super macro? or what ever that other one is everyone has been talking about.
Also, it seems when its enabled, it doesnt allow me to view the guild members screen, the tab is greyed out as if I were not in a guild, but I can talk in guild chat.

Last edited by KilJhard : 01-06-06 at 12:56 PM.
01-06-06, 12:56 PM   #2
KilJhard
A Murloc Raider
Exclamation

I know others have experienced this, but no one has said anything about how to fix it!? I have become so acustom to using this mod, I dont know how to play WoW with out it, lol.
01-06-06, 01:03 PM   #3
Rags
A Cyclonian

go to your AddOns button at the character selection screen. Click that. On the top of that window is a check for "Load out of date AddOns". Enable it.

Alternatively, you can go and update all the .toc files with the new interface number (10900), but frankly, the first option is the best way to do it.

"I had a stick of Carefree gum, but it didn't work. I felt pretty good while I was blowing that bubble, but as soon as the gum lost its flavor, I was back to pondering my mortality." - Mitch Hedberg
01-06-06, 01:04 PM   #4
KilJhard
A Murloc Raider
Exclamation

Was about to post about that before someone did, but login issues were stopping me. I have already tried that, but it still loads the WoW bars/art down at the bottom of the screen, and any time I load Discord that way, it greys out my guild tab in social as if I were not in a guild. I can type /dab to bring up the option screen, but what good will that do if I still have the WoW interface at the bottom of the screen.

P.S. I wouldnt know the first thing about altering the files.
01-06-06, 01:09 PM   #5
Rags
A Cyclonian

/dab
There's an option to Hide Default Blizzard Art (or something along those lines), check that.

"I had a stick of Carefree gum, but it didn't work. I felt pretty good while I was blowing that bubble, but as soon as the gum lost its flavor, I was back to pondering my mortality." - Mitch Hedberg
01-06-06, 01:10 PM   #6
Rags
A Cyclonian

uh... just noticed. it greys out your Guild Tab? You sure that's Discord?

01-06-06, 01:13 PM   #7
Arin
A Fallenroot Satyr
Just so its clear, which Discord mod did you update? You dont say in the original post.
01-06-06, 01:16 PM   #8
Apate
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by KilJhard
Was about to post about that before someone did, but login issues were stopping me. I have already tried that, but it still loads the WoW bars/art down at the bottom of the screen, and any time I load Discord that way, it greys out my guild tab in social as if I were not in a guild. I can type /dab to bring up the option screen, but what good will that do if I still have the WoW interface at the bottom of the screen.

P.S. I wouldnt know the first thing about altering the files.
below the bar list in DAB, there are buttons. the one that says 'main menu bar' has the artwork options.
01-06-06, 01:16 PM   #9
KilJhard
A Murloc Raider
Exclamation

I am using Discord 3.0 downloaded from

http://ui.worldofwar.net/listuis.php...xt=Titan+Panel

Let me check again to make sure its Discord that is greying out my guild tab...
01-06-06, 01:19 PM   #10
KilJhard
A Murloc Raider
Exclamation

Ok, looks like Titan is the cause of the guild tab, odd, never had that happen before. Will have to look into that further.
01-06-06, 01:22 PM   #11
Arin
A Fallenroot Satyr
Im sorry, but the link you provided is to all the Titan Panel mods on worldofwar.net. There isnt a Discord titan panel mod that I know of. So are you using Discord Action Bars, Discord Unit Frames, Group Buttons, Discord Fram Modifie, Discord Art, Library or Mini Panels?
01-06-06, 01:54 PM   #12
KilJhard
A Murloc Raider
Ok, I have it working now. Took a lot of time to configure it unlike before it was fairly simple. Thanks for all the help guys.
01-06-06, 02:14 PM   #13
Jayntree
A Kobold Labourer
Can you tell me what you did to configure yours to make it work? I have the same problem and can't figure it out. I load it up and nothing is there but the default UI bar. Very annoying!
01-06-06, 02:17 PM   #14
Tigrarius
A Kobold Labourer
Why havent the official release .toc's been updated to use 10900 instead of 1900?

-Tig
01-06-06, 02:22 PM   #15
Rags
A Cyclonian

the next WOW patch will be 1.10, this means that technically the versions should have always been 1.08, 1.09, etc. They just Y2K lazy on us.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Discord out of Date Error