06-14-10, 03:22 PM   #1
kblaes
A Kobold Labourer
Annoyed and Confused, or The Heck is This?

After updating my addons recently, I logged in and found a couple of small, annoying frames in the middle of my screen displaying my and my targets health and mana. Unfortunately, I updated my addons en masse, and have no idea which addon is causing the problem. Also, the darn frames show up as WorldFrame to my FrameID macro, which has been absolutely no help in identifying the perpetrator. Anyone have any idea which addon might be causing this problem?

Large Picture

Will get a list of what addons I'm using once I'm on the right computer.
06-14-10, 04:03 PM   #2
Mechrior
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

i believe that is a setting within carbonite...... you may want to check in there..... I will go take a look at mine and see if i can work it out.....

if not get an addon called fluidframes and set a keybind to the button to search through frames then hover over the frame and press it a couple of times until it looks like it selected and then in your chat window look for the lowest input from fluid frames and it should give you a hint to the addon thats misbehaving!

06-14-10, 04:07 PM   #3
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

No need for the list of addons. That's a weird feature of carbonite. Go to carb options and disable the info bars. Never been real sure why the carb folks implemented that as it has nothing to do with questing, but there you are.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn
06-14-10, 04:11 PM   #4
Mechrior
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by voodoodad View Post
No need for the list of addons. That's a weird feature of carbonite. Go to carb options and disable the info bars. Never been real sure why the carb folks implemented that as it has nothing to do with questing, but there you are.

thats the one thanks for the help...... knew it was carb just wasnt sure where!

06-14-10, 05:23 PM   #5
shkm
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Never been real sure why the carb folks implemented that as it has nothing to do with questing, but there you are.
Never stopped them in the past. Carbonite was great, but they sure liked to pretend their addon would be the only thing people ever install.
06-15-10, 03:46 AM   #6
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Never been real sure why the carb folks implemented that as it has nothing to do with questing, but there you are.
They have some stuff in there for PvPer's, and I think those info bars might be a bit of it... though before Blizz dropped their bomb on the addon community I think the Carb dev team had plans of implementing a lot more things that would of been optional to use. Carb is actually unfinished (as far as the other things that would of been implemented).. but being updated (when they feel like it) nonetheless.

Last edited by Petrah : 06-15-10 at 03:49 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Annoyed and Confused, or The Heck is This?