08-19-14, 04:15 PM   #1
mburfeind
A Defias Bandit
Carbonite not loading after manintenace cycle

anyone else having trouble with Carbonite after todays "maintenance cycle"? worked fine yesterday -- already done all of the normals short of uninstalling all my other addons i have shut down all but Carbonite to try to see if it would load by itself even went in and erased all of the Carbonite directories and had Curse reinstall it and still NOTHING --- any help/ideas?

08-19-14, 06:31 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
What version are you using? The most up to date version is Carbonite 5.4.2 Alpha 5. It's available on WoWInterface.com and CurseForge.com.

If you use the Curse Client to download and install addons, you can use that by finding the Carbonite entry in the list of installed addons, right clicking, and choosing "Install Type" in the menu. Then, in the fly out menu, choose "Alpha" and you should be good to go.

WoWInterface has an addon installer, also. It's called Minion. Be careful, though. It's in Beta and it can have some glitches.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

08-19-14, 07:36 PM   #3
mburfeind
A Defias Bandit
thanks for the heads up Curse client and web site is still downloading Carbonite 5.1.6 found and downloaded 5.4.2a5 from WowInterface than unzipped the archive and manually installed it in to the WOW interface\addon directory so far all seems to be working well

again thanks for the heads up

08-20-14, 10:52 AM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You're welcome.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite not loading after manintenace cycle