11-12-18, 10:08 AM   #1
Fayntic
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Master Loot Addon

Hi, I'm looking for a Master Looter addon that works with today's personal loot system.

I'm a raidleader and whenever someone gets an item that they don't want they trade it with me. Then I post "/roll <item>" and the highster roller wins. However, it sometimes gets chaotic if many people are rolling, so I'm looking for an addon that makes life a little bit easier.

1. I should be able to open a roll session for any tradeable loot that is in my bags
2. During the roll session a window opens that tracks the rolls and sorts them from high to low preferably.

During WotLK/Cata there was a similiar addon called "Master Looter Manager Remix"
Also, I do not want the full raid to have to install an addon for this to work.
Is there anything out there that I can use?

Last edited by Fayntic : 11-12-18 at 10:11 AM.
11-12-18, 02:23 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Have you looked at this? https://www.wowinterface.com/downloa...oLootRoll.html
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-12-18, 06:09 PM   #3
Fayntic
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yep I tried PLR and it works but only for loot that I have looted. I can't get it to work with items that have first been traded to me by others.
It could work in our environment if all raiders would download the addon, but if we're doing that I might aswell use something like RCLootCouncil
The use-case is probably too specific.

Oh well, I'll keep searching

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Master Loot Addon