04-05-19, 07:27 PM   #1
Suja
A Kobold Labourer
Dungeon journal advanced options

Is there an addon that can show two different loot tables such as Rogue and Death knight to make it easier to decide on which character to bring to a certain boss, I understand I can goto gear filter - class - X but hoping someone knows of a QoL addon

Another request I have is similar thing regarding dungeon journal is seeing all the loot possible for transmog a lot easier, so if an agility polearm drops on my death knight and I don't have the appearance it'll show. I've been using AllTheThings but again just another QoL addon
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hmph.png
Views:	297
Size:	116.2 KB
ID:	9223  
04-08-19, 01:03 AM   #2
Oxlotus
A Defias Bandit

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hi Suja,

AtlasLoot Enhanced allows you to filter by class, or even build custom filters.

---

I'm one of the contributors on All The Things. All The Things has multiple modes that players can adjust to match their collection preferences. By default we use what we refer to as Class Defaults. If your current character can equip an item (and it's suited for your class), then it will be available in the list. However, when playing in our new Account Mode we ignore that filter and show every item that you don't currently have regardless of your current character's usable items.

You can use our General channel on our Discord for any questions and there are ample people there happy to help. You can join the Discord by using this link: https://discord.gg/9GFDsgy

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Dungeon journal advanced options