06-15-13, 11:54 PM   #1781
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Kkthnxbye™ View Post
Nope it is gone with no target. I will be testing each class as I have 86+s of each other than this druid so. hopefully I can help wrap on some loose ends for you.
Ahh, ok. I've included a check for if the target is dead which should help with that. Otherwise since it's a Static Aura it should show up if you're in combat or you have an attackable target selected.

06-16-13, 12:11 AM   #1782
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
I feel Dark Transformation should be tracked for Unholy DK's as well. If you could add that in it would be cool. Another neat idea might be to make the stance icon turn red or flash or something, letting you know you haven't chosen a stance. I always seem to forget mine. Maybe im just stupid

Last edited by Gloks : 06-16-13 at 12:14 AM.

06-16-13, 12:17 AM   #1783
high55555
A Fallenroot Satyr
Where can I find a bug report I the disappearing of the castbars (or dbm) happens again?

Regards

06-16-13, 12:19 AM   #1784
Brongg
A Murloc Raider
Love the update to the ui. never ceases to amaze me with this one. getting lag spikes after loading screens and leaving bg's dc's me. love this ui on my rogue keep up the good work

06-16-13, 12:23 AM   #1785
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Brongg View Post
Love the update to the ui. never ceases to amaze me with this one. getting lag spikes after loading screens and leaving bg's dc's me. love this ui on my rogue keep up the good work
Interesting. Will be looking into it. On a side note, have you installed any other addons aside from the ones that come with RealUI?

Originally Posted by high55555 View Post
Where can I find a bug report I the disappearing of the castbars (or dbm) happens again?

Regards
I don't think there is a bug report for those things. Just missing something in the code on my end.

$50 to whoever discovers what this bug is

Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
I feel Dark Transformation should be tracked for Unholy DK's as well. If you could add that in it would be cool. Another neat idea might be to make the stance icon turn red or flash or something, letting you know you haven't chosen a stance. I always seem to forget mine. Maybe im just stupid
Interesting idea.

Last edited by Nibelheim : 06-16-13 at 12:34 AM.

06-16-13, 12:27 AM   #1786
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

First error I got

http://paste2.org/xWkZfbHH

06-16-13, 12:56 AM   #1787
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Kkthnxbye™ View Post
First error I got

http://paste2.org/xWkZfbHH
I wonder how long that little bug has existed, damn typos

06-16-13, 01:08 AM   #1788
high55555
A Fallenroot Satyr
That's weird. I tried it again in LFR and 5 group and everything works finde. Castbar and dbm.

There's also a little bug with the questtracker (exist also in RealUI 7). Collapsing or hiding in raids or dungeons doesn't work properly although it is activated. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

Regards.

06-16-13, 01:10 AM   #1789
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by high55555 View Post
That's weird. I tried it again in LFR and 5 group and everything works finde. Castbar and dbm.

There's also a little bug with the questtracker (exist also in RealUI 7). Collapsing or hiding in raids or dungeons doesn't work properly although it is activated. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

Regards.
Hmm, maybe my little fix in v3 worked? One can hope

Yeah, quest tracker collapsification is a little wonky atm

06-16-13, 01:34 AM   #1790
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

I need sleep. I'll probably dream about giant bugs and pixel monsters tonight

06-16-13, 01:59 AM   #1791
Evabi
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
...Now when it comes to lacerate and thrash for example. I think those spells should always be there for a Guardian (bear) druid. But as feral, I don't think they should always be there. Those spells aren't a necessary dot that always have to be up on the target. Not for Feral anyways...
Thrash is part of a "proper" single target feral rotation and is a DPS increase if used correctly. I would hate to see it removed from the tracking.

Please reference this this set or any of my other logs for verification of this statement: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-t2.../23/?s=0&e=514

Check the "Damage by Spell" tab and look at uptime percentages for Rip, Rake and Thrash.

Last edited by Evabi : 06-16-13 at 02:02 AM.

06-16-13, 04:59 AM   #1792
Shockattackr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Just Downloaded v8 beta... and i think i literally creamed myself, I will have a more in depth gander tomorrow, so far so good

06-16-13, 06:15 AM   #1793
epedemix
A Murloc Raider
I am about to download now, but I wanted to just comment to say how great it looks. I cant wait to install and give it a try.

06-16-13, 06:38 AM   #1794
high55555
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Hmm, maybe my little fix in v3 worked? One can hope
No because I didn't update RealUI, all my tests was with v2. Now I use v4, don't know if the castbar bug is solved but I experienced a lot of lags while questing (without LUA errors). Screen freezes for a few secods, impossible to play at the moment. Can I update just with overwriting the Interface folder?

Edit: After restarting wow (just reload didn't work) the lags are gone. But I restartet wow because also the actionbars didn't work anymore. So don't know what this caused.

Regards

Last edited by high55555 : 06-16-13 at 07:06 AM.

06-16-13, 06:55 AM   #1795
duhwhat
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Any suggestion for a non-pixel font that would work well with realui? I love the clean and organized look of a lot of suites, but they all use pixel fonts, which I find tiny and unreadable. And is using another font even possible, if you want to maintain the functionality of this suite?

06-16-13, 08:13 AM   #1796
viking355
An Aku'mai Servant

The beta pictures look nice, however, for any number of people who havent used realUI before, and explanation picture of the elements would go a long way;]

Goodjob on the new update!

06-16-13, 08:15 AM   #1797
Stevenlandry
Premium Member

Premium Member
thanks for the ui

Nib,

i know its father's day so i would like to thank you for a great father present. it comes second to my kids handmade cards but it up there. i'll be helping you out when i get a bug and report for you since this Realui8 is in beta

Ripshawn YouTube channel

RipShawn Twitch channel

06-16-13, 08:20 AM   #1798
Unnuetz
A Murloc Raider
To put it simply: This. Is. Ucking. Fawesome.

06-16-13, 08:30 AM   #1799
Ordrosh
A Theradrim Guardian
a little bit of feedback for r8.0 beta 4 other than that its looking quite nice so far:
a) the thread module next to the target uf appears to be stuck at 65% when soloing or targeting myself, it appears to go up and down properly when I am out and about with a pet, though I do not know if it goes below 65% during that as stuff died to fast to notice properly

b) the little red dots next to the questobjectives are for atleast some quests show also up in the questname's line (see first screenshot)

c) the % sign in the infoline on the bottom isn't a percent but a division sign, though i don't know how a percent sign would look like with that small a font

d) with those big (in my opinion too big) icons for the classes main short term buffs, the shamans lightning shield doesnt have stacks anymore, at least for enhancement shamans

keep up the good work
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	quest dots.png
Views:	398
Size:	189.9 KB
ID:	7763  

Last edited by Ordrosh : 06-16-13 at 08:34 AM.

06-16-13, 09:10 AM   #1800
Brongg
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Interesting. Will be looking into it. On a side note, have you installed any other addons aside from the ones that come with RealUI?

I don't think there is a bug report for those things. Just missing something in the code on my end.

$50 to whoever discovers what this bug is

Interesting idea.
The only other addons i have installed are DBM and Bagsync, just went with a fresh install of v4. will let you know if if it happens again

edit: still locking up when exiting bg's

Last edited by Brongg : 06-16-13 at 09:24 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI