06-26-10, 12:36 PM   #1
Thynson
A Defias Bandit
Map problem

Ok first the problem... When I go to the big map, it only shows the detail of the land in which I am actually in. If I zoom out to look at another area it is blocked out. I can't see detail, nothing. I have deleted and reinstalled carbonite. Changed the chatframeeditbox like some of the other threads have said. I was hoping the updated carbonite would fix it but it hasnt. I have deleted all my other addons and just left carbonite and that didnt fix it either. if anybody else is having the same problem viewing the map please let me know and the solution if you fixed it. I am at a loss on what to do. Thanks in advance.

07-07-10, 01:51 PM   #2
Thynson
A Defias Bandit
bump so maybe an admin can see it... still not working but i have noticed that on all my other toons it works fine. just not my main toon. any ideas?

07-07-10, 04:47 PM   #3
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Sounds like an option is not enabled on one toon. Here's something to try. Log into the oddball non working toon. Go into "/carb options". From there, goto the "Reset" heading. At the top of that section there is an option to "Import settings from another character". Click on that wording, then choose a toon's name that does work. Reload your UI when prompted (or it will auto reload, not sure.) Does that solve your issue?

07-07-10, 05:14 PM   #4
Thynson
A Defias Bandit
Thanks for the reply. I tried it and it still didnt fix it. Thats what i thought was wrong that maybe i checked/unchecked a box but I have gone through every option in carbonite and nothing has fixed it. Thanks again though.

09-13-10, 09:13 AM   #5
Arckann
A Defias Bandit
UP.

Hello all

I got the same problem. The map only show me details of the zone where i am, no any other.
If i connect on an alt it works normaly and show me details of all zones on mouse over.
As you suggest, i tryed to import setting of this alt to my main but nothing change.

Could you please help me ?

P.S: English is not my mother tongue, sorry if i'm not too clear... =)

09-13-10, 09:29 AM   #6
Arckann
A Defias Bandit
I found the solution on another Thread:

"Do you by chance have the Blizzard Zone map open as well? I've seen that cause issues before. Shift-M is the default hotkey to toggle it."

Closing this minimap with Shift-M fix it. Thx.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Map problem