04-02-19, 06:57 PM   #1
bippi
A Defias Bandit
Cannot install Details! properly.

I have tried installing details multiple different ways, and none of which are working right. My healing done won't register, some pages of the options panel won't load, etc. I put the zip file into my addons folder, unzip it, and unlike every other addon, the unzipped folder keeps the same name as the zipped file. And within the unzipped folder is the Details folder, along with a ton of other "Details_...." files. I have no idea why it won't work, and why it just won't unzip properly. Please help me, I'm getting so frustrated :/
04-02-19, 07:09 PM   #2
Fizzlemizz
I did that?

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you placed the .zip file into your _retail_\Interface\Addons folder then you need to do an "Unzip to here".

All the individual folders starting with "Details" in including those with "Details_" should be directly under the AddOns folder and not under any seperate folder.
04-02-19, 07:15 PM   #3
bippi
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Fizzlemizz View Post
If you placed the .zip file into your _retail_\Interface\Addons folder then you need to do an "Unzip to here".

All the individual folders starting with "Details" in including those with "Details_" should be directly under the AddOns folder and not under any seperate folder.
I tried doing it so all those folders were directly under the addons folder. It still isnt showing my healing done, though. And idk if it's supposed to do this, but it's saying that one Smite is doing 373k damage? My Smite says it only does like 7k though...?
04-06-19, 08:12 PM   #4
Nightness
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by bippi View Post
I tried doing it so all those folders were directly under the addons folder. It still isnt showing my healing done, though. And idk if it's supposed to do this, but it's saying that one Smite is doing 373k damage? My Smite says it only does like 7k though...?
Try Twitch

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Cannot install Details! properly.