06-20-13, 12:47 AM   #2021
Levithana
A Defias Bandit
Thank you for your replys. I will check it out after work. Today its the first day Raiding with the new UI

06-20-13, 12:59 AM   #2022
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Nib! Big request. Can you make it possible for the grid2 not to have classcolor when dropping health.. Personally that makes no sense and confuses me. Id suggest the same red color you have for the unitframes

06-20-13, 01:10 AM   #2023
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Kkthnxbye™ View Post
Nib! Big request. Can you make it possible for the grid2 not to have classcolor when dropping health.. Personally that makes no sense and confuses me. Id suggest the same red color you have for the unitframes
I can probably add an option on the Raid Frames panel for this.

06-20-13, 01:18 AM   #2024
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
I can probably add an option on the Raid Frames panel for this.
Sweet man! Keep up the good work!

06-20-13, 04:15 AM   #2025
DracoRyx
A Fallenroot Satyr

Don't know if this has been brought to your attention, but here: I'm an aff lock, and the UI works fine. I switch into destruction and the immolate button appears but is permanently grey. No timer or countdown or color, however hovering over it provides me the tooltip of my immolate.

06-20-13, 06:07 AM   #2026
Happymeal1887
A Kobold Labourer
hi,
how i can add more buffs near Harmony ?

06-20-13, 06:50 AM   #2027
Beastly-TN
A Defias Bandit
How can I disable the aura tracking (player cooldowns and target debuffs) in the center of the screen (savage roar, rake, rip, thrash, etc)?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Beastly-TN : 06-20-13 at 06:54 AM.

06-20-13, 08:45 AM   #2028
Unnuetz
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Beastly-TN View Post
How can I disable the aura tracking (player cooldowns and target debuffs) in the center of the screen (savage roar, rake, rip, thrash, etc)?
Try Adv. Settings -> HuD -> Aura Tracking -> untick Enabled.

UI reload necessary afterwards.

06-20-13, 09:35 AM   #2029
Inraz
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by DracoRyx View Post
Don't know if this has been brought to your attention, but here: I'm an aff lock, and the UI works fine. I switch into destruction and the immolate button appears but is permanently grey. No timer or countdown or color, however hovering over it provides me the tooltip of my immolate.
same here!

06-20-13, 09:57 AM   #2030
rezsickness
A Murloc Raider

I just started using this UI last night

Good Job Nib! Loving the Real8!!

06-20-13, 10:19 AM   #2031
Pandareqiuem
A Murloc Raider
Hi, really love this UI! Been using RealUI for a while now...i just downloaded and installed the beta version...but now i have 2 problems (or well, 1 ain't a problem but a preferance if i type that allright lol) 1st thing is, on picture 1 of realUI u see the aura tracker, with 3 trackers and couple of black boxes ....but on my screen it doesn't show the boxes, really looked better with the boxes then without...any way to enable that ? Ive tried going to HUD - Aura tracker...and i do see a text named Visibility ...but beneath it, there's no options for me.

Now my real problem, i can't see my flame shock dot.....ive tried re-installing, and then it appears...but after doing my rotation the dot just dissapears. Ive tried /icehud doesn't work...it looks like i have no icehud addon....and the nibicehud thing is in my folder, but within the addon screen of WoW it isn't there. I have no options left on what to do...anyone can tell me how to fix the dot ? kinda annoying not knowing when to refresh Flameshock!

thanks in advance

06-20-13, 10:46 AM   #2032
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Pandareqiuem View Post
Now my real problem, i can't see my flame shock dot.....ive tried re-installing, and then it appears...but after doing my rotation the dot just dissapears. Ive tried /icehud doesn't work...it looks like i have no icehud addon....and the nibicehud thing is in my folder, but within the addon screen of WoW it isn't there. I have no options left on what to do...anyone can tell me how to fix the dot ? kinda annoying not knowing when to refresh Flameshock!

thanks in advance
You shouldn't have an IceHUD addon anymore. Did you make sure to move out your old Interface and WTF folders before installing RealUI 8?

06-20-13, 11:05 AM   #2033
Pandareqiuem
A Murloc Raider
You shouldn't have an IceHUD addon anymore. Did you make sure to move out your old Interface and WTF folders before installing RealUI 8?
Yes i did, i removed both WTF and interface folder to an old UI folder within the wow installation folder. Ok, i just checked again, i don't have it anymore. But that's weird, cause on my first installation of the new one ...i did /icehud and i got the config. But ok, now i don't have it anymore. But what can the problem be with my flameshock dot not showing up near the enemy plate ?

06-20-13, 11:09 AM   #2034
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

But what can the problem be with my flameshock dot not showing up near the enemy plate ?
If referring to the debuff bars to the right of the Target Unit Frame, then those will be filtered based on specific conditions, as well as whether or not that debuff is being tracked with the new Aura Tracker. If referring to the Flame Shock icon that appears at the center of the screen, then that's definitely a bug and I'll have to look into it. Haven't noticed any issues with it myself, though.

06-20-13, 11:12 AM   #2035
Pandareqiuem
A Murloc Raider
If referring to the debuff bars to the right of the Target Unit Frame, then those will be filtered based on specific conditions, as well as whether or not that debuff is being tracked with the new Aura Tracker. If referring to the Flame Shock icon that appears at the center of the screen, then that's definitely a bug and I'll have to look into it. Haven't noticed any issues with it myself, though.
Yes im referring to the debuff bars to the right of the target unit frame. And what may those conditions are if u know that ? Because if i have a totally new installation...and i do flame shock, it's there. But it goes away after (for example, i use elemental blast) then it dissapears.

06-20-13, 11:21 AM   #2036
ummoftgo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Solution for Korean, Chinese Language Name display problems

Hi, Nib.

I tried to fix the problems of name display in Korean client.

I just add and modify some codes .

In my case (korean client) , It works well.

But I don't sure that It works for english, chinese and so on.

UnitFrames.lua

local IgnoreLocales = {
koKR = true,
zhCN = true,
zhTW = true,
}
-- add: Check length and last character bytes of CJK languages
function checkCJKlength(name, maxNameLength)
local lastCharLen = 0

if IgnoreLocales[GetLocale()] then
maxNameLength = maxNameLength / 2
local count = maxNameLength

for c in string.gmatch(name, "([%z\1-\127\194-\244][\128-\191]*)") do
local ucLength = string.len(c)

if (ucLength > 1) then
maxNameLength = maxNameLength + ucLength - 1
end

count = count - 1

if (count == 0) then
lastCharLen = ucLength
break
end
end
end

return maxNameLength, lastCharLen
end

--modify
function UnitFrames:AbrvName(name, ...)
if not name then return "" end
local UnitID = ... or BOSS_ID
local maxNameLength, endCharLength = checkCJKlength(name, NameLengths[layoutSize][UnitID] or 12)
local newName = (strlen(name) > maxNameLength) and gsub(name, "%s?(.[\128-\191]*)%S+%s", "%1.") or name
maxNameLength, endCharLength = checkCJKlength(newName, NameLengths[layoutSize][UnitID] or 12)
if (strlen(newName) > maxNameLength) then
newName = strsub(newName, 1, maxNameLength)
local newNameLength = string.len(newName);
newName = newName..".."
end

return newName
end

Last edited by ummoftgo : 06-20-13 at 11:25 AM.

06-20-13, 11:26 AM   #2037
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Yes im referring to the debuff bars to the right of the target unit frame. And what may those conditions are if u know that ? Because if i have a totally new installation...and i do flame shock, it's there. But it goes away after (for example, i use elemental blast) then it dissapears.
From memory, it's set to show Debuffs cast by you (that aren't being tracked via the Aura Tracker) and debuffs cast by other players that you can cast yourself / can spellsteal / can purge. If it's showing your Flame Shock that you cast, then that's definitely a bug and I shall look into what is happening I have noticed some debuffs getting tracked there that shouldn't be, so my Raven settings may be wonky.

Originally Posted by ummoftgo View Post
Hi, Nib.

I tried to fix the problems of name display in Korean client.
Thanks. Will have a looksy.

06-20-13, 11:45 AM   #2038
perfectfrost
A Murloc Raider
guild calendar??

Having trouble finding the guild calendar in this UI setup. Can anybody steer me the right direction??

06-20-13, 11:46 AM   #2039
Pandareqiuem
A Murloc Raider
From memory, it's set to show Debuffs cast by you (that aren't being tracked via the Aura Tracker) and debuffs cast by other players that you can cast yourself / can spellsteal / can purge. If it's showing your Flame Shock that you cast, then that's definitely a bug and I shall look into what is happening I have noticed some debuffs getting tracked there that shouldn't be, so my Raven settings may be wonky.

Thanks. Will have a looksy.
I have fixed it, somehow flameshock made it into the blacklist of raven or something. So i untchecked blacklist in the bar groups, and then targetdebuffs . debuffs. And now it works like a charm

06-20-13, 12:02 PM   #2040
Senditu
A Defias Bandit
Thumbs up

Hey Nib!

Awesome re-design. Outdid yourself once again... impressive.

Some things I noticed:

Aura tracking:

Hunter/Marksman: Aimed Shot! (Instant Aimed) shows up twice in bar.

Fix: Put in the wrong SpellID for Lock and load. Correct one is 53301. also need to change order in the "spec-argument"

Added Steady Focus (Spellid 53224) not tracked yet

Last edited by Senditu : 06-20-13 at 12:46 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI