04-30-14, 01:20 PM   #1
10leej
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
New Pet Battle UI

Spo because someone requested it on the official forums I figured I'd get around to actually working on a pet battle UI mostly cause I wanted to make one (fair enough reason I guess...). Just gonna be a basic default UI mod probably not gonna change anything nor add any functionality at all.

I'm about at completion just a few more tweaks, here's a nice pic of a two pixel border I hate but everyone else seems to love...

To Do:
Move the aura frames
Change status bar textures
more texture work (gotta figure out how to remove the textures on the xp bar)

EDIT:
Now that I think about it is an XP bar really necessary? I have done much with pet battles....

Code

Last edited by 10leej : 04-30-14 at 01:42 PM.
04-30-14, 03:27 PM   #2
Phanx
Cat.

Originally Posted by 10leej View Post
... two pixel border I hate but everyone else seems to love...
You can count me in the "hate" camp on that one. In fact, I don't like the background at all, especially around the action buttons.

Now that I think about it is an XP bar really necessary? I have done much with pet battles....
It's useful enough that I'd keep it. Just don't forget to hide it for max-level pets.
04-30-14, 07:25 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
EDIT:
Yes, it is important when working on leveling your pets.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-30-14, 11:34 PM   #4
10leej
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
You can count me in the "hate" camp on that one. In fact, I don't like the background at all, especially around the action buttons.
Well best part is that its an early alpha so I can scrap that. Though I'm really just debating making it smaller if anything because the pass buttons texture uses the border function I set. I'll play around with a few different ways and see what I can come up with. Overall its too big imo.
05-06-14, 02:42 AM   #5
10leej
A Molten Giant

After toying around with it I decided to keep the backrounds, felt weird not having em to be honest.

Anyways got two versions running. One for myself skinned with !Beautycase, and Another with just a 2 pixel border (Don't see why peole love these, I can't even see them...)

code

To Do:
  • Add XP events so the bar actually functions (already know whats needed just too lazy to add it right this moment)
  • Move auras (think I got it figured out)
  • Figure out how to hide the border on the icon (Needs assistance)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » New Pet Battle UI