01-04-15, 12:53 AM   #1
gmarco
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
understand if a player have done that fight before

Hi,

My raid leader ask me if there is an addon that can show and/or print if a player in raid have done this boss/fight in any difficult before in the current reset period.

Thanks.
01-04-15, 05:13 AM   #2
Phanx
Cat.

I don't believe that information is available. You can only get information about your own raid lockouts, not about other players. The other player would need to be running an addon to send that information to the raid leader, like the durability checks in addons like oRA3 (raid leader can see the item durability of all other players in the raid using the same addon).

However, since someone having already done the boss only hurts that player (they won't get loot) I can't really think of any reason it would be important for the raid leader to know, and if you're in a situation where you're grouped up with randoms who might be too stupid to realize they can only get loot from the boss once, that's probably not a situation where you're going to get those other people to install an addon.
01-04-15, 07:56 AM   #3
Talyrius
An Onyxian Warder

Well, mythic lockouts will prevent you from entering the raid if you're saved to another lockout.
01-04-15, 09:14 AM   #4
gmarco
An Onyxian Warder

Hi,

thanks for both replies.

I suppose that could not be possible to be achieved but in this way I have the official confirmation about it :-)

thanks again to all :-)
01-04-15, 02:16 PM   #5
semlar
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
However, since someone having already done the boss only hurts that player (they won't get loot) I can't really think of any reason it would be important for the raid leader to know, and if you're in a situation where you're grouped up with randoms who might be too stupid to realize they can only get loot from the boss once, that's probably not a situation where you're going to get those other people to install an addon.
You can continue to get loot from coin rolls after killing the boss, what I don't understand is why this information would matter to anyone else.
01-05-15, 12:40 AM   #6
gmarco
An Onyxian Warder

Hi semlar,

I am not so sure why he asked to me but probably our raid leader likes to knows who actually made the fight in the same or in a different difficulty to understand why they (eventually) don't come to the "official" guild raid having no hope to get "epics" if not with the coins :-)

Sorry for my terrible english and thanks for the reply :-)
01-05-15, 05:21 AM   #7
semlar
A Pyroguard Emberseer

When a player kills a boss it shows up on their armory page, so it wouldn't be difficult to check specific people.

I think trying to track this information in-game might be impossible to do accurately.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » understand if a player have done that fight before