04-24-10, 03:13 AM   #1
Psike2k8
A Kobold Labourer
A button that i can't move!

At the Screenshot below you see a button in the mittle of my interface and I cant move or hide him, that suxx! I have a lot of Addons, all from the Muqq 3.3 Interface but the newer versions!

Please If someone know, how i hide or whatever this button answer!
Thx Lars

<< IMAGE REMOVED -Z >>

Last edited by Zyonin : 04-24-10 at 06:50 AM.
04-24-10, 03:19 AM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well, for a start it would be useful to know which addons you have installed as it could be for any of them as its simply a frame with no identifying markings.

If you have only recently seen it appear take a look ar your recent addon requisitions as it most likely one of those whether by design or not.

Another thing you can do is to type /framestack and then hover your mouse over it. This will list all frames beneath your mouse including the one you are having problems with. Hopefully. Always naming my frames I don't know how unnamed frames react to it.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818
04-24-10, 06:54 AM   #3
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I had to remove your screenshot due to the usage of "choice language" (swear words). We do not allow for the usage of swear words on our forums (they are automatically filtered out normally). Please do not include them in your screenshots. A simple label that said "This button" would have sufficed, the "colorful" adjective was uncalled for and could be seen as an attempt to circumvent our rules. See the Holy Site Rules for more details. Basically, if Blizzard does not allow it their forums, we don't either.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » A button that i can't move!