06-13-05, 12:46 PM   #1
Shimroar
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
SKMap

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=4001

SKMap is a stand-alone World of Warcraft add-on that keeps tracks of player pvp and pve deaths, player pvp kills, their location by zone, and displays them as icons on the world map.

It also stores information about enemy players and guilds, generates various PvP statistics reports, and allows to declare war on an enemy player or an entire guild.

A duel database is included.

This mod works with the english, french and german versions of the WoW client.

All feedback, bug reports, and suggestions for future development are welcome
08-04-05, 12:12 PM   #2
chippewa
A Fallenroot Satyr
I had a question about this UI mod. (Note I'm not a programmer so if there is an easy fix I'm surely overlooking it)

When I use SKMap at the same time as CT_RaidAssist, the SKMap mod doesnt have an icon (on the outside 'ring' of the minimap) to pull up the options window like most of my other mods. when I run SKMap without CT-Raid its icon appears just fine.

The CT_Raidassist mod's icon appears in the same spot as the SKMap mod's icon when I use it without CT_Raidassist on. When I run them both at the same time, I think the CTRaid is overlaying the SKMap's icon but I cant click on it to pull up the options since its under the CTRaid icon.

Is there a way I can have the SKMap's minimap button moved further around the ring so both icons show up at the same time?

Thanks

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » SKMap