09-11-05, 03:14 PM   #1
ForgottenLords
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Forgotten Stones

Just finished my first UI mod, It'd be great to hear from you all!

A Stand Alone Scourgestone Counter

Download

It was made at the request of a good friend, and I went completely overboard with what he expected... so here it is for you - my Adoring fans

It is designed to count the number of scourgestones that you posess both in your inventory, and Bank, very much like any one of the Soul Shard counters out there. I designed it to be as customizable as possible, so have fun!

So if you adventure in the Plaguelands much, then you may be interested in trying this out.

This version works perfectly (to the best of my *limited* knowledge ) and thus, should work perfectly for you as well!

Last edited by Cairenn : 09-11-05 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Added the download link for you - Cair
09-11-05, 03:17 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Looks great Forgotten, nice work!
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
09-12-05, 02:56 PM   #3
Brodrick
A Fallenroot Satyr
Looks pretty nice. One thing I would suggest is getting rid of the color sliders and implement a ColorPicker. Take a look at CT_Raidassist or SimpleTranqShot </shameless plug> for examples of how to use it. CT_Raidassist's implementation is a little more straight forward, but SimpleTranqShot's might be easier to find. My options menu doesn't save any changes until you press save, so my version saves the color value to a temp value, where CT_Raidassist saves it directly to the settings. There's also a great page on wowwiki on how to use it.

http://www.wowwiki.com/HOWTO:_Use_the_ColorPickerFrame
09-14-05, 09:17 PM   #4
ForgottenLords
A Defias Bandit
It has been updated to be compatable with 1.7.0

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Forgotten Stones