11-19-12, 12:12 AM   #1
elpumpo
A Murloc Raider
Points of interest not showing in Pandaren

The POI's, ie, mail boxes, inns, banks, do not show on the world map or mini map for Paandaren. They do for the rest of the world. What can I do to make them show, or is this a problem that is being worked on?....thank you and thank you for your hard work

11-19-12, 07:15 AM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Nothing. No. It will be worked on, eventually. Have patience.

11-20-12, 09:00 PM   #3
elpumpo
A Murloc Raider
thanks for your response Chmee

11-21-12, 07:11 PM   #4
Kreelor
A Firelord

While some POI's are going to be implemented (some day), I hope simple things like the "Kill icons" will be modifed so that they stay permanent and do not disappear after a brief period of time. If they were persistent, across all char's on a realm, that would be even better. Of course the ones for vendors, stable masters, and the rest of them are important, too.

My maps are all working in that they show terrain, etc. But, maps without ALL the POI's available have limited value, even though what they show now is still basic helpful info.

I'm just grateful to Rythal that things are at least working as good as they are! I don't know how he does it, but I'm glad he is meeting the challenge head-on, and winning!

11-27-12, 10:48 AM   #5
Panerdar
A Murloc Raider
I turned the ones on I wanted and seem to work fine in Pandaria. The tracking mini-map button has a towns selection where you can pick stuff like mail, repairs, auction houses and such and then they show up.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Points of interest not showing in Pandaren