08-16-10, 09:25 AM   #1
Valandris
A Fallenroot Satyr

Is there a player compass addon?

I've used Spy a good bit for picking up on unstealthed enemy players within 100 yds of me(I think that's the max distance), and it also lists the players on an interface box and provides a tooltip detailing a possible level(if not skull to me), race, class, and last known coordinates (also displaying how recent the coordinates are). Now instead of bringing up the tooltip to compare my coords to his or hers last known coords, why not create an addon that works with spy and similar addons that uses your coords and fetches the last known coordinates of the enemy player and creates a compass arrow thing similar to that of QH that you can set anywhere and use it to guide you to the last known location? If I can know the last known coordinates of the player, I shouldn't break any rules with a tracking compass. Furthermore, said player could be stealthed and/or long gone from the area, seeing how this is the "last known coordinates"

Is there an addon like this?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Is there a player compass addon?