08-12-08, 06:00 AM   #1
loladrunk
A Murloc Raider
Help with oUF

This is such a stupid question I'm afraid of even posting it here but here it goes (flame on lawl)...
How the heck do I even turn this addon on?!I downloaded the base,downloaded the layouts but I have no idea how to turn it on.I load wow,enable them,log on to my char and the old blizzard UFs are still there.Any help is appreciated.

Last edited by loladrunk : 08-12-08 at 06:03 AM. Reason: Grammatical Corrections.
08-12-08, 06:54 AM   #2
Taffu
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Be sure that you're treating the Layout AddOn and the base oUF AddOn as independent AddOns, and not nesting the Layout into the oUF folder or anything like that. The work together, but they have to be loaded independently.
08-12-08, 06:59 AM   #3
loladrunk
A Murloc Raider
Yep,I'm doing that from the start.They are both loaded separately,both are listed in the 'Addons' list when I load WoW.

But thx for trying
08-12-08, 08:07 AM   #4
haste
Featured Artist

Premium Member
Featured
Saying which layout you are trying helps a lot, as there are a couple outdated ones.
08-13-08, 03:09 AM   #5
loladrunk
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by haste View Post
Saying which layout you are trying helps a lot, as there are a couple outdated ones.
Hmm,I downloaded the Classic layout in the first place but as I said before it didn't work.After re-downloading it and restarting WoW works now.
Don't really get what could be the problem but I'm happy now,thx for the tips.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » oUF (Otravi Unit Frames) » Help with oUF