04-08-13, 04:22 AM   #1
taheen74
A Cyclonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
A little help please- mousewheel functionality

Would like a way to use mousewheel up and mousewheel (including the shift/ctrl/alt functions) down in the bindings editor. Trying to make my healing set up as close to my vuhdo bindings as possible, for example:

Mousewheel up is my healing rain
Mousewheel down is my chain heal
Shift mousewheel up is my earth shield
shift mousewheel down is my water shield

If it's already in there- which one is it considered?

Let's just say I'm LUA-ically/scripting stupid and have no idea where I would go to even begin to put these into the code.

If it helps, I am using a razer naga mouse- the defaults for the scroll wheels are 6 and 7- but these aren't working with the RDX option.

From looking at: https://github.com/sigg/RDX/blob/mas...seBindings.lua, it looks like buttons 4 and 5 are assigned to the mousewheel functions (I tried to redo my bindings via the razer naga settings, but this didn't help with anything in game). Buttons 4 and 5 on a razer naga are the little buttons furthest from my small fingers and are no where near assigned to the mouse up/down functionality.

Like I said though: I have no idea how to get this working and don't really want to be forced to getting used to other keybinds (especially when I'm used to what I have in my prior set up).

Last edited by taheen74 : 04-09-13 at 12:31 AM.
04-10-13, 01:21 AM   #2
taheen74
A Cyclonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Still need help with this one, please. I'd like to have these frames fully functional before Saturday .
04-10-13, 05:21 AM   #3
sigg
Featured Artist

Featured
Under analysis

Cheers

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Community » OpenRDX: Community Chat » How do I get THIS to work?