09-15-14, 06:53 PM   #1
vikingmoon
A Kobold Labourer
Post carbonite

Can you pretty please with a cherry on top update carbonite as that add-on will not let me and others show the map for timeless isle on WOW. It needs to be updated for the next patch of 6.0 for it to be up to date with the next patch that is coming out. Thank you in advance.

09-15-14, 06:57 PM   #2
trezy
A Cliff Giant
There's a version up on CurseForge: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/carbonite/files/

It's been picked up by another author.

Last I checked it worked fine with the Timeless Isle.

It doesn't have nodes in it anymore, although it supports GatherMate nodes now I believe.

Edit: If you want to update with the Curse Client make sure you set it to Alpha. Also not sure if he's working on 6.0 support yet.

09-15-14, 07:08 PM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ryrhal (the author) has already said, on the Carbonite forums, that he intends to update it for WoD. I believe he's in the Beta now, so he could have started on it. It sounds like there is a lot of work to do to it, so please be patient. I don't think Rythal has a lot of free time to work on it, but he's got a month and a half, so I hope he gets it done.

/EDIT: It uses GatherMate 2 node information, now. Get it HERE.

/EDIT 2: It is also available here on WoWInterface.com. Get it HERE.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 09-15-14 at 07:16 PM.

09-16-14, 04:03 PM   #4
trezy
A Cliff Giant
As an aside for the GatherMate 2 nodes. The version he has up is behind the actual GatherMate, but I personally was able to change the LUA code a bit and managed to get it to work.

09-16-14, 09:06 PM   #5
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I think Carbonite still saves nodes that are not in the data base, so there's that yet. If it does save them, that is.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » carbonite