01-10-07, 05:51 AM   #201
Kroesus
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by raziel666
yeah. stupid copy paste mistake
but fact is that doesnt solve my problem !! still there is an empty space " reserved" for sorted class....
===>
i would like to make them hide and add just like raid members would be added. so previous should look more=less like this
===>

any1 got solution to this?

ps: Cladhaire - slap me, bite me. do whatever u want. if only this helps u make praid better

ps2: dont want to write new post so HERE i will reply to Caprica's poston previous site and had read Clad's post BELOW -- thats why we love him! liek him or not he makes best raid addon out there and he is always online to help <3
Which version do you use that you have manabars in your perfect raid?
01-10-07, 06:10 AM   #202
dragzal
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by Kroesus
Which version do you use that you have manabars in your perfect raid?
Look at the FAQs there you find the code.

01-10-07, 07:18 AM   #203
raziel666
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

yeah, i am imba !! i have man bars O_o
hehe. everything is written in FAQ mentioned here several times...( u can set high of maan bars as u like if u want to know...just change digits in

local bar = CreateFrame("StatusBar", nil, button.healthbar)
bar:SetPoint("BOTTOMLEFT", 0, 0)
bar:SetPoint("BOTTOMRIGHT", 0, 0)
bar:SetHeight(4)
bar:SetStatusBarTexture("Interface\\AddOns\\PerfectRaid\\images\\smooth")
button.manabar = bar
-- bar:Hide()
01-10-07, 07:25 AM   #204
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yeah, sorry you guys have to resort to hacks, but I think you'll be pleasantly suprised in the next release.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
01-10-07, 07:53 AM   #205
Aflat
A Murloc Raider
Bar numbers and buffs

This is probably fixed with all your other fixes dealing with buffs that increase health, but I'll add another.

If someone gets buffed(with fort for example) their health bar shrinks, like they are taking damage, but the number text doesn't show up.
01-10-07, 09:38 AM   #206
garnerh42
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Cladhaire
Yeah, sorry you guys have to resort to hacks, but I think you'll be pleasantly suprised in the next release.
No need to be sorry. Your code is so well written that it's easy to make these hacks and I only had to change a handful of lines to get what I wanted. I much prefer having a hacked version than no version at all Keep up the good work!

(edited for grammar)

Last edited by garnerh42 : 01-10-07 at 01:29 PM.
01-10-07, 02:03 PM   #207
xylla
A Kobold Labourer
Is there a way to show a specific TYPE of buff? For example, if I wanted to show only when the raid gets curses, is there a way to do this?
01-10-07, 02:07 PM   #208
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Yes, its described in both the addon description, and the FAQ in the forums. Use the buff name "Magic", or "Poison", "Disease" or "Curse".
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
01-10-07, 02:49 PM   #209
secutanudu
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Silverwing Flag is a pretty cool buff to add in - i added it and put FLAG as the text, makes it quite obvious who has the flag (well works for me, because I'm horde).
01-10-07, 04:01 PM   #210
Kesshi
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by secutanudu
Silverwing Flag is a pretty cool buff to add in - i added it and put FLAG as the text).
That's an excellent idea! Thank you for the tip.

Edit: Removed question that has been answered in the FAQ.

Last edited by Kesshi : 01-10-07 at 04:19 PM.
01-10-07, 06:36 PM   #211
secutanudu
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Wish i could take credit, it was a friend's idea
01-10-07, 10:33 PM   #212
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
PerfectRaid and Clique both updated. This should be the last time I ever need you to update your Dongle mods at the same time. Dongle's gone beta, so compatibility is maintained across versions.

This has LOTs of bugfixes.. I rewrote lots of the system. Please download it.
01-11-07, 04:26 AM   #213
vokary
A Kobold Labourer
i just downloaded the beta r75 and the /praid, /perfectraid command doesnt work for me.

there is just a chat message: perfectraid-options: perfectraid options /praid, /perfectraid:
01-11-07, 07:01 AM   #214
Ceph
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
got the same problem here (with r75 and r76). the commands of "/praid lock" and "/praid unlock" mentioned in the changelog also don't work. no matter what i try it always says.

Code:
PerfectRaid-Options: Perfectraid Options
/praid, /perfectraid:
german client...
01-11-07, 07:07 AM   #215
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
The commands are localized, but you should be getting the english versions either way. I'll take a look at it.
01-11-07, 07:40 AM   #216
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Ceph
got the same problem here (with r75 and r76). the commands of "/praid lock" and "/praid unlock" mentioned in the changelog also don't work. no matter what i try it always says.

Code:
PerfectRaid-Options: Perfectraid Options
/praid, /perfectraid:
german client...
Fixed it in r77. The deDE localization was overwriting the enUS localization. The commands are not localized like I said earlier, so you SHOULD be able to /praid lock and unlock in this latest version. Please let me know.
01-11-07, 08:20 AM   #217
Delena
A Cyclonian

This one has a layout less compact of any raid frames mod.
Please make it like the old perfect raid /begging
01-11-07, 09:10 AM   #218
bluerose
A Murloc Raider
r77 does not seem to want to be hacked into one column. >.<

Edit: Looking at the release notes its stated this version was supposed to come as the one column. o.o

Last edited by bluerose : 01-11-07 at 09:49 AM.
01-11-07, 09:46 AM   #219
secutanudu
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by Delena
This one has a layout less compact of any raid frames mod.
Please make it like the old perfect raid /begging

It's still a beta version.
01-11-07, 10:00 AM   #220
acidx
A Kobold Labourer
Bar colors

Curious as to why all the bar colors were changed to the colors of their respective classes instead of the usual green color, is there an option to change this that i am missing or is this an intended change.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » PerfectRaid 2.0 Discussion/Help