09-02-14, 10:31 AM   #1
Shadow152
A Defias Bandit
Carbonite Map Issue

For some reason after updating to the new carbonite beta, my map keeps going back up to the default position, even though i used carbonite and bartender to move them down to the bottom, doesn't seem to happen with the last version of carbonite just the new Beta version

would appreciate any help on the subject.

TIA

Shadow

09-02-14, 11:36 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It may be an addon interfering with Carbonite. How does it work if you disable ALL (and I do mean all) other addons you have installed? If there is an addon problem this is the only way to tell if it's Carbonite, or if it is another addon that is interfering with Carbonite.

Just out of curiosity, do you have the minimized Carbonite map locked or do you leave it unlocked.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 09-02-14 at 11:40 AM. Reason: More blah-blah-blah!

09-02-14, 03:10 PM   #3
Shadow152
A Defias Bandit
Ok, i've disabled all addons but spartan UI and bartender, issue persists, i've tried locking unlocking the cabonite minimap etc, doesn't seem to affect it, i did log in on my warlock and it worked briefly, but when i reloaded the UI after disabling enhanced social window it went back up to the corner again

09-02-14, 05:15 PM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well, I did say ALL addons.

That leads me to believe that there is a problem with those two addons and Carbonite. Since many Carbonite users also use Bartender, I would have to suggest that there is a problem with, in your case, Spartan UI. I don't know, is Spartan UI even updated any more? That might not be the problem, I was just curious.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

09-02-14, 07:13 PM   #5
Shadow152
A Defias Bandit
Genius!!

I managed to find a more up to date version of spartan than what i had, even though Cruse said it was up to date i found there was an update here: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/spartan-ui

Just in case anyone else is having issues with that combination of addons

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite Map Issue