11-22-11, 05:48 PM   #1
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Summer 2012 Blizzard Entertainment Internships

What’s better than playing Blizzard games? Shaping them!

Blizzard Entertainment’s internship program is designed to give college students an opportunity to work directly with development teams and business operations departments to gain hands-on experience.

We have opportunities in departments throughout the company, including development, licensing, eSports, publishing, and quality assurance.

Internship Program At-A-Glance
  • Applicants must be currently studying at a university or college in the United States and planning to return to school in the fall of 2012 after the internship
  • 12-week paid opportunities during the summer
  • Located at Blizzard headquarters in Irvine, CA
  • Applications must be submitted no later than January 31, 2012
If you’re a student, or know of one who’d be interested, head on over to the Internships page to submit your application!

Source

Last edited by Dolby : 11-23-11 at 02:59 AM.
11-28-11, 11:36 AM   #2
magicsimon
A Defias Bandit
Unhappy Cried myself to sleep!

Getting an internship at Blizzard and work with the WoW dev. team would be legendary+4 colors up!!!

I have an internship coming at the start of Feb. 2012 and the place I was supposed to have my internship at, cancelled it...

Ofcourse I live in Denmark, so I cried myself to sleep when I saw that it was only people living in the U.S. that could apply

If I wish that I live in the U.S. really hard and hold my breath while thinking of living there, then maybe???

Damn! Only thing that happened was something that should have taken place on the toilet...

WoWInterface » Site Forums » News » Summer 2012 Blizzard Entertainment Internships