01-02-21, 07:53 PM   #1
Ayrie
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Dressing Room Issue w/ nibRealUI Enabled

Hello all,

When enabled nibRealUI, my dressing room loses the ability to be moved. I've ensured everything is up to date but the issue persists. As soon as I disable nibRealUI it migrates back to the Blizzard default dressing room and works perfectly, but I lose the look of a lot of this compilation. I've included a link to the dressing room below.

https://imgur.com/a/6WcJIkH - URL included as well as the image isn't loading after submitting the post.

Is anyone else having this issue? If so, is there a workaround/resolution to this issue?

Thank you,
01-04-21, 12:39 PM   #2
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Make sure you have the latest version 2.2.6. This should include the fix for that.

01-04-21, 03:34 PM   #3
Ayrie
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Gethe View Post
Make sure you have the latest version 2.2.6. This should include the fix for that.
Thanks for the info! I've updated to 2.2.6 and am still experiencing the same issue, albeit now with a more refined window. I'm still unable to move the window around.
  • I've renamed the WTF folder to see if it was a setting in there, issue remains
  • Renamed Addons folder and extracted fresh RealUI 2.2.6 archive into new Addons folder, issue remains

I've included another screenshot below. Is there any additional troubleshooting that I can run through to determine the error?

Image link: https://imgur.com/a/bIjG7GM

Thank you,

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Dressing Room Issue w/ nibRealUI Enabled