ONEROM
A Defias Bandit
Need warrior ui

sorry not ingles only espaņol need ui warrior fury raid 2560x1440 gracias
01-22-11, 11:48 AM   #2
ONEROM
A Defias Bandit
Fury Helps For One Warlike Interfaz Raid 2560x1440

First of all thank you in advance I have seen some ui that are ..... I do not have words to say it exactly but if that not serious I capable of achieving it, because of it ask for help you to do an ui for my warrior fury in raid to a resolution of 2560X1440, I play in imac27 thank you of any heart and very gratefully (I am sorry if the text is not correct not I English have used an alone translator deal Spanish)
01-22-11, 03:14 PM   #3
Poreo
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
These kinds of requests a hard..wait no impossible. I don't know what you want out of a UI, do you want it to look good ? have functionality ? do you want lots and lots of information like threat and dps ? a minimal sleek UI ?

Reccomendations are as follows

ElvUI, you CANNOT go wrong with this, it works on damn near any resolution ( so do most TUK ui edits, or all idk )

TUK ui, the legend itself

The thing about those is they give you everything you need to start simple, and slowly by slowly you can build up, replace built in functions with more powerful addons, for example classtimes -> Forte
01-22-11, 10:11 PM   #4
ONEROM
A Defias Bandit
Thank you, I have installed the LUIv3.305b and am very satisfied, alone I have a few doubts:
I can add to the interface the following addons:
Npcscan
Atlasloot
Preform av
Questhelper
Deadly boss mods
And that addons you advise me for the house of auctions?
I accept any suggestion to install other addons that you create better to previously listed, thank you very much
01-23-11, 02:24 PM   #5
Poreo
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Auctionator
and
Postal

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Need warrior ui