03-01-05, 10:52 AM   #21
rockjock2020
A Murloc Raider
Autopotion and Feign death

I love the auto potion for the fact that it has saved my bacon a couple of times but since the patch I've had this recurring problem. Well I don't know if it's a problem or just me. If I have a health potion in one of my bags and I've pulled aggro that I don't want and try to FD. I FD but then immediately pop back up chugging a health potion and I still have aggro coming up on me. Usually I FD when I want to abort a bad pull or someone in my group like a warrior needs the aggro.

I've tried messing with the threshold of when to drink the potions but to no avail. Has anyone else had this problem?
03-01-05, 04:27 PM   #22
BloodEagle
A Theradrim Guardian
Are you using my latest update?

There had been a problem with autopotion that would make you drink a potion when you FDed. My newest update also includes his newest update which is supposed to eliminate this problem.

What we communicate is as important as How we communicate.

03-15-05, 12:11 PM   #23
Blacksmoke
A Kobold Labourer
I really love the new version Bloodeagle. Its overall feel for a Hunter is great as you can organize in blocks the different skills, spells and talents and quickly get your mouse to the area to clik the next hotkey.

I couple things I was wondering about though is, As a hunter it would be good to have other members able to view your pets window and HP etc. Party pets doesn't seem to work when added in.

Also how hard would it be to add in the ability for Map Coordinates to show up ?

Lastly do you use a DPS calc, or any type of mod that shows your dps? I really would like to stay with your UI and can hope that a few items of importance can be added in or I could be directed to sites that have campatible add-ons.

Thanks again

Blacksmoke

Last edited by Blacksmoke : 03-15-05 at 02:39 PM.
03-15-05, 04:24 PM   #24
BloodEagle
A Theradrim Guardian
As far as I know, all of the things you are seeking are standalone addons that can be dropped right in for your use.

I will do some checking in the next few days and give you some links here to the addons you are seeking so you can add them in.

What we communicate is as important as How we communicate.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » BloodEagle recomp