12-28-14, 06:37 PM   #1
yukiusako
A Kobold Labourer
Dual Screen Setup?

Hi there,

I wanted to try out this UI, but I can't seem to figure out how to get it to work with my dual screen setup.

Basically I have my game set up to use a viewport addon (like SunnArt). I have the actual game on the left screen (1920x1080) with the right screen being a black background where I place things like chat, objective tracker, and other frames that I don't need on my main screen at all times. Technically, this means my resolution is actually 3840x1080.

This spreads all of RealUI's elements across the entire resolution, with my health bar/target health bar in the middle of the two screens. I know I can move SOME individual windows/elements, but can't seem to get it all.

I assume there is no way to fix this, but would love to know if there's a way to set the UI's max resolution to 1920x1080, and anchoring it to the left screen.
12-31-14, 07:12 AM   #2
HearthCore
An Aku'mai Servant
RealUI uses addons that have their own settings.. so you'll have to change those values for each and every addon to fit your gaming taste. It's a hazard, but can be done.. pretty much just search and destroy.

There is no 'half screen' option, yet.. though it might be easy to implement in the future (I bet gethe does have all values defined per valuables that are called upon resolution change, so he might implement a toggle option somewhere in the future.. until then you'll have to do it on your own, just like I had to move my minimap and buffs accordingly to the right before he implemented an option for just that )

Last edited by HearthCore : 12-31-14 at 07:14 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Dual Screen Setup?