12-01-15, 06:08 AM   #1
fedexu
A Kobold Labourer
Addon for disable ability

Hi all, i'm looking for a simply addon for dps helper!
i need to know if exist an addon that can diable one of my button WHEN specific condition is veriy, exemple i've a druid, i want an addon that disable my Savage Roar button when i've already press it and i have the buff cd on 42 sec (max time of this buff), and when it is at 5 or 6 sec, let me can press it.
it exist an addon like that?
thanks you !
12-01-15, 07:57 AM   #2
jeruku
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
No, there is no such addon.

There is an addon that will show aura duration on your buttons, that is AdiButtonAuras.
12-04-15, 12:13 AM   #3
Phanx
Cat.

There is no such addon because no such addon is possible. You can't enable/disable action buttons based on conditions other than those that are available in macros, and the only way to "enable" or "disable" the action button is to use a macro, eg.

Code:
/cast [group:raid] Savage Roar
... would "enable" the button while in a raid group, and disable it otherwise. There are no macro conditionals for checking aura durations.

The correct solution to your problem is to simply pay attention to what's going on, rather than just mashing all the buttons randomly. If you can't see your important buffs (and debuffs), get a better buff addon.
12-05-15, 07:22 AM   #4
p3lim
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
There is no such addon because no such addon is possible. You can't enable/disable action buttons based on conditions other than those that are available in macros, and the only way to "enable" or "disable" the action button is to use a macro, eg.

Code:
/cast [group:raid] Savage Roar
... would "enable" the button while in a raid group, and disable it otherwise. There are no macro conditionals for checking aura durations.

The correct solution to your problem is to simply pay attention to what's going on, rather than just mashing all the buttons randomly. If you can't see your important buffs (and debuffs), get a better buff addon.
Savage Roar is a self buff, you're mistaking it for Stampeding Roar.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Addon for disable ability