08-06-14, 11:04 PM   #1
Lacerace
A Defias Bandit
Exclamation Error Message

I just got this message when I opened the interface options for Carbonite while the map was open. Don't know what it means, but hopefully it can be fixed.

Message: ...artender4\libs\AceDBOptions-3.0\AceDBOptions-3.0.lua:326: table index is nil
Time: 08/06/14 21:58:40
Count: 1
Stack: ...artender4\libs\AceDBOptions-3.0\AceDBOptions-3.0.lua:326: in function <...artender4\libs\AceDBOptions-3.0\AceDBOptions-3.0.lua:315>
...artender4\libs\AceDBOptions-3.0\AceDBOptions-3.0.lua:429: in function `?'
Interface\AddOns\TomTom\TomTom_Config.lua:753: in function <Interface\AddOns\TomTom\TomTom_Config.lua:3>
Interface\AddOns\TomTom\TomTom_Config.lua:775: in function <Interface\AddOns\TomTom\TomTom_Config.lua:774>
Interface\AddOns\TomTom\TomTom_Config.lua:829: in function <Interface\AddOns\TomTom\TomTom_Config.lua:827>
[C]: in function `Show'
Interface\FrameXML\InterfaceOptionsFrame.lua:204: in function `InterfaceOptionsFrame_Show'
Interface\FrameXML\InterfaceOptionsFrame.lua:482: in function `InterfaceOptionsFrame_OpenToCategory'
Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\NxOptions.lua:3959: in function `Open'
Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\NxMap.lua:2818: in function `Func'
Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\NxUI.lua:4764: in function <Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\NxUI.lua:4734>

Locals: db = nil
noDefaultProfiles = nil
handler = <table> {

I hope there's some way you can help me. Also, I notice with the options to show certain herbs/ore, It doesn't seem to take any affect on the Carbonite map. All the herbs I deselected are still showing. I changed the settings on Gathermate2... Could you guys fix that? THANKS!

Ignore that. Apparently it was a conflict between tomtom and another addon. I don't know which.

Last edited by Lacerace : 08-06-14 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Figured out the error message.

08-08-14, 02:20 PM   #2
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
To display and not display the nodes, you can't be using gathermate2

Carbonite has it's own version of the gathermate2 data file that it uses to do / handle that.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Error Message