07-31-12, 04:19 PM   #1
Glanville
A Murloc Raider

Border free UI

Hey, long time user, 2nd time to post. (financial contributor) I was wondering if anyone thought of making a plug-in for nUI: w/o any borders. I use invisible skin now, but would love it if one of you gifted artists would care to take up the challenge of making one with no visible boarders what's so ever. I would use the heck outa that. Much love!!

Thanks

Glanville

07-31-12, 04:38 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You might be able to get what you want by editing the layout files so that the border setting defaults are at the setting you want. It will take a long while though depending on how thorough you want to make it.

However, because the layout folder is different for nUI Lite and nUI Plus it won't be easy to implement anything beyond a version for nUI Lite due to how Scott has set the access for nUI Plus. Which is the reason my patches for nUI Plus is a lot different to the way I have made the patches for nUI Lite available.

08-17-12, 09:55 AM   #3
Glanville
A Murloc Raider

Okies , well I know that asking how to address this would be hard to explain, and going that route is beyond my skill set. However, I still think that an art option like that would be a neat project, and I would be the first to use it. But I myself would not want to risk messing with the code. With my luck I would mess things up rather than making any useful changes .

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Customizing Layouts » Border free UI