05-22-12, 07:17 PM   #1
Stevecaeser
A Defias Bandit

Question Action Bars?

Hi im looking for an addon similiar to dominos , ive tried bartender and it isnt really what im looking for. im looking for a new add on seeing as how the author of dominos is quiting

http://www.wowinterface.com/portal.php?uid=20779

any help is appreciated
05-22-12, 08:25 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Did you also notice that that post was made almost a year ago? I'm sure Tuller will find a competent person to take over Dominos before he decides to actually quit WoW.

If you really want to change your action bar replacement, why not start Here.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!
05-22-12, 08:33 PM   #3
Stevecaeser
A Defias Bandit

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
Did you also notice that that post was made almost a year ago? I'm sure Tuller will find a competent person to take over Dominos before he decides to actually quit WoW.

If you really want to change your action bar replacement, why not start Here.

started there before posting
05-22-12, 10:48 PM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

OK. Have you tried the Action Bar page on Vranx yet? How about the action bar catalog on Curse.com?

If you've checked all of those, you've probably seen most, if not all, of the up-to-date action bar replacement addons.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!
05-23-12, 06:00 PM   #5
Phanx
Cat.

Rather than just saying "I already looked at the action bar category, tell me something else" why don't you provide some actual details about what features you want? Tell us which other addons you've tried, and what you did and didn't like about them. If we don't know what you're looking for, it's pretty hard to help you find it.
05-23-12, 06:21 PM   #6
Xandrietta
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Can I ask what you did not like about bartender? From my experiences its pretty much the same as dominoes.. unless I am missing a feature or something..

As phanx stated above..tell us what you like/dont like/ are looking for and we can point you to some addons.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Action Bars?