10-04-13, 11:30 AM   #1
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[5.4 a1 r1] En-US. Carb and the dungeon journal

After extensive testing (this problem has been around for a while.. before Rythal took over) Carbonite is "freezing" the dungeon journal..

Now this has not really been a problem until recently for me as I usually tab out of wow to look things up on wowhead.. But lately wow has been preventing me from tabbing to my browser.

I don't get any lua errors.. I just can't click anything in the dungeon journal. E.G. click on a boss's ability's to read what they do.

Has anyone else experienced this?

10-05-13, 05:36 PM   #2
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

No idea what I did, but my problem seems to have resolved itself..

I've been enabling and disabling addons in separate combinations to see if it's a certain addon interfering.
Funny thing is it started working for no apparent reason, with all my addons enabled... /boggle

10-14-13, 07:30 AM   #3
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

It seems it only happens only when I am in a raid instance.
I can look through the journal when I am in the world just fine.. But as soon as I enter an instance everything in the journal becomes un-clickable..

It happens in low level raids too (to make testing easier)

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » [5.4 a1 r1] En-US. Carb and the dungeon journal